Great Car but Serious Shortcoming due to absence of Spare wheel

By for BMW 5 Series 2014-02-03 11:06:25.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great technology, Very comfortable.

Cons : No Spare Wheel. Very important.

I got this car in late 2012 after an extensive comparison with Audi and Mercedes. I really liked the model 530d and bought it. It had been very satisfying experience with the car performing great for a year. Technology wise, it is really great and very comfortable as well. Interiors are plush and rich. Just loved the car. However, one incident has shaken this comfort level dramatically. We were coming back from Noida after attending a wedding. Around 11:30 pm, we noticed a slight wobble. None of the indicators came up. I got down and saw that the rear right tyre was half full and a bit warm. So, we drove down slowly to the nearest Petrol station (4-5 kms away), but by that time, the tyre had burst, stranding my family along with our wedding stuff. The Run flat indicator was still not on! After 3 hours!! of contacting BMW assit, the truck came in and took the car to the work station. Long story short, I would like people to really consider this Weakness of BMW before buying. BMW has told me that Nails or screws induced punctures will strand you like this. Also, the assistance service is not their's, so no SLA there. I didn't realize the importance of Spare wheel till it happened to me. We could have been stranded on the way to Chandigarh on the Highway and would probably had to wait for 6-7 hours to be rescued. I would gladly exchange my 530d with an Audi A6 after this.

• LAPO |18 Feb,2014 10:30:06 PM

Are you seeking for a loan and never get it? Here come to the solution liftabovepovertyloans2014@gmail.com loan today with LAPO loan Company at 3% intrest rate from 1 to 10 year repayment.loan ranging from $5000 to $5,000,000.00,for more information apply now via email(liftabovepovertyloans2014@gmail.com). Contact email... liftabovepovertyloans2014@gmail.com website.....

• Dr. Robertl Johnson |08 Mar,2014 09:34:22 PM

Hello, We offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 3% interest rate per annual, The Minimum amount you can borrow is Euro 2,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of Euro 10.Million.Please, provide the following: HERE IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU TO PROCESS A LOAN. 1)YOUR NAME€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦. 2)YOUR COUNTRY€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦. 3)YOUR OCCUPATION€¦€¦€¦€¦. 4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS€¦€¦€¦ 5)PHONE NUMBER€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦. 6)MONTHLY INCOME€¦€¦€¦€¦.. 7)ADDRESS€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦ 8)PURPOSE OF LOAN€¦€¦€¦€¦. 9)LOAN REQUEST€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦. 10)TELEPHONE€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦ 11)LOAN TERMS AND DURATION€¦ Company Email: robertlhelpfunds805@gmail.com Dr. Robertl Johnson CUTFORTH LOAN FIRM.

• Johnson. |08 Mar,2014 09:38:15 PM

DO YOU NEED AN LOAN FOR A RATE @3% INTEREST RATE REPLY WITH. NAME, LOAN DURATION, LOAN AMOUNT, AGE, SEX, COUNTRY,TEL PHONE NUMBER.Visit us on:robertlhelpfunds805@hotmail.com