Audi Q3, A Gorgeous Car with Adorable Interior

By for Audi Q3 from Indore 2012-07-16 15:17:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Affordable price and perfect combination of quality/price ratio

Cons : Engine sound

I am an Audi enthusiast and I follow most of the cars which comes under this brand name. The looks of the new car from the Audi India is gorgeous with adorable interior. The Audi Q3 has been priced at Rs. 26.21 Lakhs and the car configurations and sixe are such that the SUV segment has been redefined because the Audi Q3 is the first baby SUV in Indian SUV market. This crossover comes with a complete lenght of 4385mm which is much shorter in comparison to the other existing SUV's in the Indian car market. As the new Audi Q3 is being compared to the BMW X1, the comfort features of the Q3 are much better than those of BMW's SUV. The details and the pictures of the Audi Q3 shows that the SUV is more features packed and at the same time quite spacious. The various reviews of the Audi India's new SUV which I red tells that the vehcile has a wonderful pick up and roars on the road in a short cast like a giant beast! Mileage: According to the response I have heard from the already owners of the Audi Q3 in India, I can say that the mileage of the new vehcile from Audi will be no doubt excellent. Needs to Improve: Why Audi people underestimate Indians. Why they dont provide features like navigation. As I have yet not got the chance to drive the car, but looking at the reviews of the people who have already bought the car, the car is quite good with the name that is attached to it and the engine that has been used in the vehicle. The Audi has launched the car just a month back and soon after the launch of the vehicle the car got a nick name: “baby SUV” which suits the vehcile beacuse the SUV is smaller in size. In comparison to the BMW X1 the car is packed with lot of space and interior looks are also commendable.

• JIGNESH |18 Jul,2012 02:50:03 PM

NICE CAR

• saurabh |18 Jul,2012 06:35:22 PM

I have driven Audi Q3 & BMW X1. No comparison between these two. Audi is the clear winner. Its extreme smooth to drive even on off road. I have taken the Audi from highway to most unpleasant road where u can find a lot of bumps and in mud. The car is excellent to drive. The gripping is solid and front seats are very comfortable. The car is very sexy in looks and so is the interiors. The only missing feature I noticed was the centre arm rest missing in the rear seat. The steering is very light and you will love to accelerate on the pedal. In BMW X1, I found rear middle seat very uncomfortable. Its engine was pretty noisy. Though looks great from exteriors but inside u wont have a feeling that u r sitting in BMW car.

• saurabh |18 Jul,2012 06:35:33 PM

• Abdul Azeez |19 Jul,2012 01:17:42 AM

Last one month I am studying both X1 and Q3 and I am about to book an X1 but now I am rethinking. Shall I go for Q3???? still I am in a state of confusion.

Chandan |27 Jul,2012 08:03:19 PM

I am surprised to read that u are confused between x1 & Q3 . there is a simple single answer Q3.

dr aditya tripathy |18 Mar,2013 03:38:29 PM

Dear Abdul ji, can tell u that the x1 is just ok, but nowhere near an Audi Q3. Ive driven both and then decided to go for the q3.Also I have been driving luxury cars for the last 18 yrs . Just trust me and if u have any queries get me in FB or mail dr_aditya2000@yahoo.co.uk

• basit |20 Jul,2012 10:42:30 AM

I think this time bmw miss something to satisfy their customers only with their name .q3 is superb

• basit |20 Jul,2012 10:44:08 AM

Q3 such a wondefl car u cnt get out frm the car

• CHETAN |21 Oct,2012 11:01:16 PM

suggesst me guys Q3 base variant or high grade

• M.K.Harsh |30 Apr,2013 06:43:14 AM

Comapring X-1 and Q-3 of course the answer is Q-3 only. Only just check seating comfort for long drive which you cannot just check in test drive for a few kms. Else it is fine vehicle and really having value for money.

• N HAREESH |14 Mar,2014 10:28:38 PM

Pl tell me about Audi Q3 S edition.