Swear on God: I brought a new Audi A8 4.2 FSI quattro.

By for Audi A8 2010-2013 from Kolkata 2011-09-30 01:39:15.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good fuel efficiency in its class, Excellent Comforts and all, If i open; then their would be a load

Cons : Seriously nothing i found

Look and Style Too big, Beautiful Comfort No doubt Pickup Really shivers Mileage I'm getting 7-8 in the city and 10-11 on the highway Best Features Everything Needs to improve the extra addons packages Overall Experience nice Alright guys don't go with the first commenter who wrote bad about the car, His language says much that he is a liar(doesn't own this car) Supp.. yaa.. I got my A8 dilevered on 30th sep 2011 and till now i had everything and it was more FROM MY EXPECTATIONS, I had a doubt of fuel expenses and all but could you believe? My A8 does 8 on the cities of Kolkata and 11 on the highways!  Its is beautiful, Very big, the sound system from bose is very cool and i could had purchased a BO but i didn't found any much differences and then again my car On road priced: 93,91,619 but i had another paper which had whole loads of Optional quipments Like i purchased like Audi exclusive paint work of worth rupess 3,63,00, LED headlights of worth rupess 1,25,500, Audi exclusive headlining in Alcantara of worth rupess 5,88,200, Audi exclusive leather trim package 4, Valcona leather of worth rupess 15,75,500, Audi rear executive pakage of worth rupess 4,54,000, Audi design selection balao brown of worth rupess 14,08,000 and 28 more and it touched 76,51,400 easily so now my car is worth rupess of 1,70,43,019. So, If you're buying and then again you're going to buy once so why not get the beast compromising money, I got nothing comming and commenting here but to inform how good this car is, How well the car talks to me that made me pull over to here. Gud day!

• Raj Mitra |30 Sep,2011 01:38:41 PM

U r Crazy... Even in USA people dont buy this much worth car... Better to buy a Lemo... and rent it make some money out of it... Or invest in a whole bunch of Nanos... and according to weekly Schedule u can drive one with diff color... Or U wd have gone for Ferrari... or Labhorgini or Bugatti or Maseratti ... Well its ur money... and choice is yours...

• Atul |06 Mar,2012 01:29:25 AM

Are you nuts. You doubled the cost of the car just by the accessories. If I were you I would rather go for a bentley continental GT which comes preloaded with all these goodies and more !

Devraj |06 Mar,2012 07:46:43 AM

STFU! assholes! stop being a moron to the other! You just watch, and get lost! I don't need your reply you fucking dicks! Remember!

• K.K Varma |06 Mar,2012 07:48:31 AM

NO REPLYIES TO MY COMMENT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL ANYTHING OF WHAT I FUCKING DO! BE IN YOUR OWN TRAILERS. NO WONDER WHAT I DO AND WHAT NOT!!!!IT IS ALL OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY SO YOU RASCALS KEEP YOUR SHIT FACKFACES OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

• John p |02 May,2012 02:08:23 AM

Actually kk I wonder sombody having money to buy 1.7cr worth car doesnt even feature on google search, either you are the online marketing guy for audi or a smuggler. Eitherways stop bragging about your hard earned money, John.

dev |24 Oct,2013 12:24:43 AM

@John p I see you can only play with English and cannot even use your em-power ! If 1.7cr isn't listed on google so doesn't means it does not exists ! and what a pathetic list fuckface .. where are you pulling this data from?ur mum's arse? or shall I consume you're too jealoused as most nasty goat fukks here crying over that fills mailbox with aggressive hate and ridiculous bullshit are the same middle class with a bit more low class forwarded., . Don't tell your mum you fire missiles on the Internet and SUGGEST: Keep playing your piano in your whore house.

• ABCD |30 Sep,2013 11:41:09 PM

No shit...hard earned money...my foot...everybody's been there done that..U R NO different. I agree with those who are against EXTRAVAGANT..and unnecessary spending...get a life man..do something creative...build something to serve the communities needs...instead of licking some rich fag CarMakers ass...such cars are needless...this kinda luxury is pointless....besides you don't even get to experience their potentials on the streets.....they dont serve any purpose for taking you from point A to point B!!! Think & Do something about it!!!

• Gyanesh fsfsfssfsfsf |04 Apr,2014 06:16:39 PM