Toyota Yaris Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Toyota Yaris
- All (64)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (5)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (20)
- Engine (14)
- Interior (10)
- Power (4)
- Price (4)
Overall Yaris G CVT is a best to package available (as per price offered and after comparison with a competitor in CVT ) in terms of class-leading safety features, low maintenance, good ride and handling, comfortable & salient cabin, acoustic vibration glass, and solar absorbing glass is class-leading features. I have already completed 8000 Km and ...
- 31 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have purchased a Toyota Yaris G(CVT) after comparison with Honda City V(CVT). My first priorities were a car with safety features, most comfortable ride and handling sedan and high quality & low cost after sales service. This car is 80% used in city and 20% on highways with mileage of 18km to 22km per litre (highways) and 10km to 15km per litre i...
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
Yaris is great all round car but over pricing just killed it. Decent design inspired from Lexus at the front and Corolla at the back . Tyre size could have been 16 inch for V or VX variants ( they had given 185/60R15 for all variants, which is the default size of B segment ). It looks like , they took out Etios engine, added more power and more air...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Toyota Yaris is a new car in the sedan segment and it is one of the most awaited car of this year. Yaris offering Lots of appealing standard features at a reasonable price like Standard seven airbags in all variants, gesture control, tyre pressure monitoring system, and many more.
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. Has the Toyota Yaris BS4 production line stopped? If so when can we expect BS6 Petrol Engine for booking anddelivery ?A.
Toyota Yaris still comes with BS4 compliant engine and As of now, there is no official update from the brand\'s end regarding the launch of BS6 engine. Stay tuned for further updates.Answered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Toyota Yaris
- Yaris J OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 20,09717.1 kmplManual
- Yaris JCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*EMI: Rs. 21,46017.1 kmplManual
- Yaris J Optional CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,35,000*EMI: Rs. 21,60917.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris G OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,000*EMI: Rs. 22,17917.1 kmplManual
- Yaris J CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 22,97317.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris GCurrently ViewingRs.10,44,000*EMI: Rs. 24,71417.1 kmplManual
- Yaris G Optional CVTCurrently ViewingRs.10,83,000*EMI: Rs. 25,61317.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris VCurrently ViewingRs.11,63,000*EMI: Rs. 27,35317.1 kmplManual
- Yaris G CVTCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,000*EMI: Rs. 27,38417.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris V OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.11,97,000*EMI: Rs. 28,10117.1 kmplManual
- Yaris V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.12,83,000*EMI: Rs. 30,02317.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris VXCurrently ViewingRs.12,85,000*EMI: Rs. 30,04317.1 kmplManual
- Yaris V Optional CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,17,000*EMI: Rs. 30,77017.8 kmplAutomatic
- Yaris VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,07,000*EMI: Rs. 32,76217.8 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Toyota Cars