Tata Tigor 2017-2020 User Reviews
Tata Tigor 2017-2020 User Reviews
- All (575)
- Mileage (146)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (143)
- Comfort (142)
- Engine (102)
- Interior (61)
- Power (61)
Purchased in Nov. 18. I should say it's one of the best cars in the segment. The music system is truly amazing. Gave 18 mileage in city n 21 on the highway. Interiors r nice n the diamond cut alloys are truly wonderful n a joy to look at. The back of the car is what u would fall in love as well. The drive is very smooth. Steering n gear knob is ver...
- 3 Likes
- 2 Comments
Pros. Fully loaded features with less spend money. Good build quality. Ac is best in class. Music system best in class. Cushioning of the seat is best in class. Good ground clearance as compared to other cars in the same segment. Driveability is good. Cons. Fuel consumption is OK only. Ac's sounds create a nuisance. There's a sound you will experie...
Tigor is a great value for money.. it has all the pro as listed in cardekho. I will write about the negatives only which I have noticed. 1. A pillar will come in your way in tight corners. 2. Doors doesnt get unlock when you pull the hand brake. 3. Acceleration in eco mode is dull.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
I'm very happy, This car is just value for money. All top class features at low cost. With the same features, other car manufacturers demand more than 10 lacs for a sedan. A fully equipped car with projector headlamps along with chrome worked all together with a chrome grill. A fully featured music system and so comfortable seats with amazing cushi...
Milage is less than 13 km as promised against 24 liters/km, Third gear vibration and no efforts from TATA motors to resolve and their answer is cannot help as all Tata cars especially Tiago and Tigor have the gear vibration problem. Not worthy of the money you spent.
Excellent car, my car is Egyptian Blue XZ+. Looks fabulous & premium. Many living cars on the road. The music system is super, best in class comfort, best handling and it gives more confidence while driving. Tata builds quality is simply superb. Tata has changed a lot in design-wise but needs some more improvement in after-sales service. Service is...
I have purchased a new TATA TIGOR from MK Motors Kottayam Kerala in 2018. Day one onwards I am complaining about its gear vibration especially 3rd gear. Two services completed and vibration is remaining. When I checked with MK Motors, they said Tigor and Tiago have the gear vibration problem and can't help. Milage of TATA TIGOR is very poor like 12...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I have purchased XZ+ Version of Tigor. Straightaway drove for 150 km. Result following-- Plus 1. Got 22 km mileage on the highway. Awesome 2. Suspension great 3. Leg space and boot space superb 4. Seat cushioning excellent and most comfortable 5. Music system perhaps best one. I just love it. Sound quality unmatched. 6. Steering system very easy 7...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Value for money compact sedan which has great build quality, handling, ride quality and space. Tigor is also a mileage machine after Dzire in competition. 2018 update is a great feature loaded variant xz+ with mirrors, projector, leather seats, Infotainment touch screen. Just refinement of Tigor is not as good as competitors.
This is a very good addition launched by Tata .it's driving is very smooth and relaxing.interior is very attractive with high-quality plastic desc board. Exterior also super excellent that showing a premium look Tata Tigor and music system is very very excellent with eight speakers, boot space is very big. Overall this is a good car for a small fam...
Good model in Tata motors I like the Design and in showroom cooperation is nice we feel happy to buy such like this car I like the interior and exterior I want to buy another car also in few months nice response we have told my friends to buy Tata car my friend buy a Tata car he also told good preferred to me.
I have been waiting for this car since last year. This car is just value for money. All top class features at low cost. With the same features, other car manufacturers demand more than 10 lacs for a sedan. A fully equipped car with projector headlamps along with chrome worked all together with a chrome grill. A fully featured music system by Harman...
It is an absolute favourite of mine, and that is a great time with the Tata Tigor and I am also in the family of Tata, I have been working with Tata power solar, its great pleasure with Tata car, and happy with Tata Tigor on driving, its wonderful longer space and looking very good. I am really satisfied with Tata Tigor car. I am really happy.
I was planning to buy Tiago. But my heart fell for Tigor and her too. Best car in the segment. we love each day we go for a drive, thanks to height adjustable seat my wife can also drive it with confidence. Just what we wanted. Stylish and sporty. And an ample amount of boot space and storage to stack our supplies when going for long drives. The in...
Good boot area with nice handling, even though the engine is a little bit noisy and as the vehicle is 3 cylindrical the jerking while reversing is also present. The vehicle is providing overall good comfort with good driving comfort. Pickup is also good compared to Maruti cars. Mileage in town is 15 -17 and on highways, it is 20 to 22.
Very much appreciate this Tata product, an awesome improvement from the image of Indica. Love to hear that TATA, an Indian based car maker making such a huge difference in their appearance. Nexon, Tigor Tiago, Harrier a good series of vehicles must go to the global level. I hope Tata could do this. I turned from Maruti to Tata now.
I was looking for a car which was. A sedan - awesome Boot. I was using a sedan before and wanted a new car which while gives comfort on city drive, should also have a good Boot space as I don't like to place luggage on seats which are made to sit for us. b. Sturdy - strong built quality. I drove a Chevy before and when looking to buy a new car, hon...
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Satisfied with car till now. If only Tata could have improved on the finishing & quality of plastic, it would have been a great car. Overall good value for money. City mileage around 16/Kmpl and highway mileage around 23/kmpl. Some good features are added. Build quality is good. The engine is also good.
It's an awesome sedan car and you can afford it. Whenever you are looking for a sedan it's better than any other car because you get all the features, fully loaded car in a budget. Also. It has a name behind it and that is Tata. You can believe in Tata and this really fulfils your expectations.
No Seden vehicle We can buy at this price and it's interior is looking as very attractive and its exterior surface body is nice graphics to look. the audio system is very very nice. Air Conditioner cooling very excellent. Boot space surface amazing. Comfortable travel for a family. seat arrangements are good. I am happy that I buy a dream and luxur...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor 2017-2020
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XBCurrently ViewingRs.4,59,000*EMI: Rs.27.28 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XECurrently ViewingRs.5,72,579*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,05,333*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XTCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,904*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,57,000*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XE DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,59,990*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,341*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,201*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XM DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,54,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,09,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XBCurrently ViewingRs.3,80,000*EMI: Rs.23.84 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XECurrently ViewingRs.4,84,296*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XMCurrently ViewingRs.5,19,874*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XECurrently ViewingRs.5,49,990*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTCurrently ViewingRs.5,56,274*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,68,000*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTACurrently ViewingRs.5,98,835*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,999*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,19,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,298*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZACurrently ViewingRs.6,47,641*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMACurrently ViewingRs.6,64,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZACurrently ViewingRs.7,15,809*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 JTPCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars