Tata Punch Road Test Review
Three Tata models, with completely different body styles, but a lot of commonality if you take a closer look. Which one of them is the ideal pick?
The Punch is promising to offer the versatility and practicality of a sub-4 metre SUV in a shorter footprint, not to mention at a lower price point. We decided to put this claim to test the CarDekho way.
With the Punch, Tata is trying to deliver a knockout blow to its competition. Have they succeeded?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG: First Drive Reviewbased on 442 reviews
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Review: First Drive Reviewbased on 249 reviews
- 2020 Nissan Magnite First Drive Reviewbased on 309 reviews
- Tata Altroz DCA Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 986 reviews
- Tata Nexon Petrol BS6 Reviewbased on 666 reviews
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 02, 2023
- Tata Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 05, 2023
- Tata Safari 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- Tata Punch EVRs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2023
- Tata Curvv EVRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024