The Skoda Karoq has been snapped in India for the first time. Though the Karoq has not been confirmed for the Indian market as of now, the arrival of the model in the country (probably for testing) solidifies the possibility. Check out more details here.
On May 19, 2017, Skoda revealed the Yeti's replacement, the Karoq, in Stockholm, Sweden. The Karoq, in all probability, will be launched in the Indian market in 2018. It will sit below Skoda's flagship seven-seater SUV, the Kodiaq. Based on VW Group's MQB platform, the Karoq is likely to be powered by VW Group’s new 1.5-litre TSI turbo petrol and regular 2.0-litre TDI diesel unit in India. Speaking of the transmission options, it will come with a choice of a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 7-speed DSG (dual-clutch automatic). It is expected to be priced in the vicinity of the Skoda Yeti, and will take on the likes of the Jeep Compass, VW Tiguan, Hyundai Tucson, Honda CR-V, among others.
Skoda Karoq models
Mileage of Skoda Karoq
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Skoda Karoq
Skoda Karoq in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018