Key Specs of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet
- Air Conditioner
- Power Windows Front
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Power Steering
Explore Price of S-Class Cabriolet Alternatives
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet price list (Variants)
|S 5004663 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.3 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.2.36 Cr*|
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet User Reviews
- All (1)
- Engine (1)
- Power (1)
- Automatic (1)
- Automatic transmission (1)
- Cabin (1)
- Chrome (1)
- Cruise control (1)
- More ...
It would not be an exaggeration to say that the S-Class is a brand in itself. The car stands as the ultimate limousine luxury the money can buy. Recently, Mercedes unveil...
- View All S-Class Cabriolet Reviews
S-Class Cabriolet Latest Update
November 9, 2016: Mercedes showcased the first 4-seater open-top luxury vehicle from its lineup at the Indian Auto Expo, the S-Class Cabriolet. The car has now been launched in India at Rs 2.25 crore ex-showroom Delhi. The highlight is its 3-layer soft-top roof that can be lowered in less than 20 seconds. Power comes from a 4.7-litre V8 motor that is carried from the S-Class Coupe. This mill develops 453bhp between 5250-5500rpm and a peak torque of 700Nm.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet Images
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021Rs.43.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 20, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.40.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 2021Rs.33.50 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 11, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2020Rs.65.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 17, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class SedanRs.35.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 25, 2021