Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2018Change car
Key Specs of Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2018
|Engine (upto)||2143 cc|
C-Class 2018 highlights
Mercedes-Benz is set to launch the updated C-Class in India in October 2018. Apart from cosmetic updates to the headlamps, tail lamps and the bumpers, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class will feature new engines that complies with upcoming BSVI emission norms. The C-Class will be available in a C 200 avatar featuring a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine with mild-hybrid tech. Another petrol version in the form of C 300 will feature a 2.0-litre petrol engine. There will be a 2.0-litre diesel engine on offer in two states of tune - C 220 d and C 300 d - as well. To know more about what’s new in the upcoming 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, click here.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2018 models
Expert Review of Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2018
Things We Like in C-Class 2018
- Two petrol engine options: The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets a 1.5-litre, 184PS turbo-petrol engine with mild-hybrid tech and a 2.0-litre, 258PS petrol engine. Those wanting a powerful petrol engine in the C-Class now have an option.
- BSVI Diesel engine: Mercedes-Benz will introduce a new diesel engine in 2 states of tune in the C-Class portfolio that will be more powerful than before and will conform to BSVI standards as well - so cleaner too!
- More up to date in-car infotainment systems: 10.25” central infotainment screen, and 12.3” digital display for driver as option.
Things We Don't Like in C-Class 2018
- No major cosmetic updates: Only the front and rear bumpers and the front grille of the 2018 C-Class have been redesigned. The changes are not striking.
Stand Out Features
Multibeam LED headlamps: The Multibeam LED headlamps of the 2018 C-Class get the option of bending lights and don’t blind oncoming traffic. The optional UltraRange lamps can brighten the road upto 650 metres ahead.
Touch-sensitive steering controls: The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets E-Class-like touch-sensitive steering controls
Smartphone integration package: It includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and wireless charging for smartphones
New voice control system with 450 commands: So that you can keep your eyes on the road for the better part
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2018 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Popular Upcoming Cars
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- Jazz 2018Rs. 6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018