Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2007)
- Mileage (123)
- Performance (200)
- Looks (562)
- Comfort (309)
- Engine (206)
- Interior (218)
- Power (260)
- Price (297)
While it shares the platform and a number of parts on the inside, the XUV300 is certainly not a re-badged Tivoli, as Mahindra has put a lot of effort into its engineering. The car isn't perfect? the steering feel or rather the lack of it is a fly in the ointment in what is otherwise a brilliant drive experience. The boot is small, and the...
Mahindra XUV300, the car that actually looks more premium and stylish and inside loads of power. A complete pack any consumer is ever looking for. I drove this car and the premium feels this car delivered and power a person can feel is marvelous. In this price segment, no brand can match what XUV300 already provided to its customers. Overall I...
Had a test drive only at Mahindra concept dealership at Noida , amazing car especially a diesel version, no noise from engine, good stable car with tough & heavy body weight, with superb features, like even the base model has center armrest, all four power windows, this car will truly make an impact over the sales of Brezza Vitara & it will...
Hii, everyone We are talking about the newest member of Mahindra family. Yes, it's the XUV300, this car is better than Hyundai Creta in terms of practicality and price. Additional sunroof is the key point in XUV300. I would say it is the best car in its segment and top competitor of Creta. If you are thinking to buy a Creta please visit the nearest...
Mahindra has really shocked everyone by offering so much in the XUV 300 in a sensible price bracket. Basically, this car is based on SsangYong Tivoli but as the car is locally assembled and has Marrazo's engine. This car shines. The diesel engine is just great .. this car has also got so many first in class features like heated ORVM, dual zone clim...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,97,292*EMI: Rs. 20,35920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,899*EMI: Rs. 24,16420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,250*EMI: Rs. 25,59720.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.11,50,085*EMI: Rs. 26,83620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,130*EMI: Rs. 28,56420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,42,126*EMI: Rs. 28,89520.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,94,173*EMI: Rs. 30,06420.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 AMT Option Diesel Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,174*EMI: Rs. 30,39620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,963*EMI: Rs. 17,89817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,573*EMI: Rs. 21,58117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,25,280*EMI: Rs. 23,52617.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,31,030*EMI: Rs. 23,66617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,46,734*EMI: Rs. 26,19017.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,61,732*EMI: Rs. 26,53417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,12,875*EMI: Rs. 27,65417.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,875*EMI: Rs. 27,97717.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is tyre covered under warranty?
I want mahindra Xuv 300 W6 without sunroof, is it available
Bluesense on W6?
Is there an app to control the Mahindra XUV300 W4?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars