Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1760)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (161)
- Looks (513)
- Comfort (249)
- Engine (169)
- Interior (195)
- Power (217)
- Price (267)
Excellent combination of power / muscular body and technology in a limited budget. Even the 2nd base model has all inbuilt features which the highest model is havings it is only the cosmetic difference between all the engine remains the same. It has the same comfort level which xuv500 is having for the driver. Also, the leg room space for the 2nd r...
Pros: This car is loaded with a ton of features in safety such as 7airbags, ESP(Traction control), Hill hold assist, ABS with EBD, all four wheel disk brake and many more. In terms of technology and design this car is full packed such as Auto-dimming inside view mirror, Diamond cut alloy wheels, LED DRL Which looks mighty, LED tail lamps, front par...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Mahindra and Mahindra, the utility vehicle specialist, is betting big on its all new compact sports utility vehicle called Mahindra XUV300 to be a volume grosser in the growing SUV market in the country. It is a new vehicle jointly developed by Mahindra and Korean brand SsangYong which it bought nearly a decade back. The company had introduced the ...
This car looks mind blowing and comes with a lot of features like a reverse camera with guidelines, keyless go, and there are many other features which are first in the segment. The driving quality of this 1.5 engine is supremely great There is no laking at mid-range and quite good at top speed. This car is mini xuv 5oo. It is a cool car, the desig...
Looks are good, the interior is a good combination of black and grey. All the wheels have power break for good control and safety. Engine power is excellent as compare to Brezza and create. Good suspicion for rough and kaccha road. And above all price is also good as compared to other overall value for money.
Awesome car of Mahindra, XUV300. I think it is better than Jeep Compass at this price, it was really good and feeling amazing when I am driving the car. Its features are really good and great, I'll give you a small suggestion, if you want to buy a car for your family then don't buy any other car, buy the XUV300.
My favourite car company is "MAHINDRA". Mahindra's all cars like SUV, sedan, a hatchback are always No. 1 cars in the market. So, in this way the XUV300 is also a good SUV in the market. It is a low priced car but fully loaded with features. Mahindra's all cars provided the best mileage, best features etc. I love "MAHINDRA".I hope that I buy this #...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
You can search all the dealers of Mahindra in Navi Mumbai by following the below link - Dealers.Answered on 11 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,131*EMI: Rs. 19,79420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,45020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,50620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,55420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,801*EMI: Rs. 26,79217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,22720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,130*EMI: Rs. 28,55920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47020.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,10,127*EMI: Rs. 17,81917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,95,128*EMI: Rs. 19,63117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,40,129*EMI: Rs. 23,49517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,129*EMI: Rs. 26,54817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,129*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars