Mahindra XUV300 Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2001)
- Mileage (123)
- Performance (199)
- Looks (562)
- Comfort (308)
- Engine (206)
- Interior (218)
- Power (259)
Hello, I am here to share my experience after ~2 years and ~20 thousand KM of usage. This might help the prospective buyers to shortlist this Indian brand and the model. In my opinion, this is the best car and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking to own one in this segment. Let me be very clear, I am not an Auto expert or I am...
Good looking and comfortable, powerful engine, (both petrol and diesel) headlights, wheels seating position adjustable driver sheet, comfortable rear sheet, attractive rear leg space, rear camera, sensors for parking easily, front and rear air-conditioner make a more comfortable journey. XUV 300 is the safest SUV. I love this car.
Pros: Safest car in the segment. Nice and strong build quality. The test drive of this car has changed my mind and focused me to own this car. Very smooth and punchy drive, nice interiors with great looks. The diesel engine is preferable than the petrol version. Comfortable seating positions in front and rear. Cons: Rear AC vents and USB ports...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
If you can't afford compact SUVs like Creta, Seltos or Hector then XUV 300 is the best alternative. It has a great amount of legroom, very comfortable seats, powerful turbocharged engine and ease of driving. An ideal vehicle for daily commute if you don't mind spending cash on fuel. It has the best powerful engine.
I have been looking for SUV type car for a month, I checked Creta, Venue, Ecosport, Seltos, and Sonnet. But this is the best of all. Value for money with a 5-star rating, sunroof, all the 4 wheel's disc brakes, reverse camera, rear parking sensors, driving is very comfortable and steering is so smooth. As soon as I did the test drive I liked t...
- 11 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have booked my Top End W8(o) Diesel before the launch on 14th Feb 2019 and taken the delivery in March 4th week of 2019. Drive dynamics are awesome. Comfortable to drive with a Commanding view. You can definitely feel its high power and torque which you will love to revv. It gives good Mileage on highways as long as your speed is 100 or less and ...
- 44 Likes
- 2 Comments
The XUV 300 is more of an oversized hatchback, it's like a sporty car. There are no rear AC vents, which now days are offered in the most basic of hatchbacks. For the comfort features it carries and the overall comfort standard this car, it's heavily overpriced. Tata Nexon and Hyundai Venue are the real SUVs when compared to XUV 300.
- 9 Likes
- 1 Comment
Bought this car a year ago. I feel very much comfortable in this car, the suspension is just awesome, very smooth full, feature-loaded, good drivability, best in the segment, chosen this car after test driving the other sub-4-meter SUV cars, didn't find any drawbacks in this car.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought a Mahindra XUV300 because my friend suggested this to me. I personally experience this car that it has BS6 Low Noise Engine, Good Performance, Solid Build Quality with Decent Mileage. The music system of this car is extremely good. The sound is well balanced and also has a good design. The alloy wheel is stylish. The blow of AC is also goo...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I am using Mahindra XUV300 which delivers the best performance in class also it is very comfortable for long routes, it doesn't make you tired, also shares great pickup and has 6-Speed Gear Box which makes it smoother to ride. It is a little bit expensive comparing the other SUVs in the market. It is the best 5 seater SUV car in the segment.
Best XUV in this century, comfort style n design. I like the best n the interior n exterior features too.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought XUV 300 W8 Diesel and so far its performance is good, it's very stable at high speeds, overall instrumentation is good, is very comfortable, people are complaining a lot about boot space but its more than enough for 4 people on a 4-5 days journey. Highway mileage is approx 21 and city mileage is 16 for me. It's a little bit on the pricey s...
It's the best car we even have a thrilling experience, it has a good pickup and roof rail is different, it is the best car and is a top car, it has a good style of appearance but it's not the best car. I like the exterior and interior looks of the car. Also, the comfort level of the car is good.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,70,297*EMI: Rs. 19,78320.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,989*EMI: Rs. 22,56520.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,62,498*EMI: Rs. 24,87220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.11,15,497*EMI: Rs. 26,06520.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,90,298*EMI: Rs. 27,73820.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,05,297*EMI: Rs. 28,06920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,55,297*EMI: Rs. 29,20820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 AMT Option Diesel Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,70,297*EMI: Rs. 29,53920.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,293*EMI: Rs. 17,88817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,493*EMI: Rs. 20,96817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*EMI: Rs. 22,12117.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,21717.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,12,293*EMI: Rs. 25,44117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,27,293*EMI: Rs. 25,78517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option AMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,76,999*EMI: Rs. 26,87017.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,91,999*EMI: Rs. 27,19317.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Mahindra Xuv300 X4 diesel how much price on road in Bihar?
I took delivery of XUV 300 W8 D just two days back. I found that soon after star...
What is the size of spare wheel?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars