Mahindra E Verito News
You can save lakhs on an electric car in India thanks to state and central government subsidies!
With the electric car space drawing more attention than before, which EV catches your fancy?
These will be provided not only to regular citizens but also to doctors and nurses
Mahindra electric and Meru cabs to implement a pilot project of electric cabs starting from 22nd April, 2018
Mahindra & Mahindra, India’s one of the most ambitious carmakers, has consolidated its electric mobility business under one name – Mahindra Electric.
After years of going solo, the e2o has finally been joined by another electric car!
Let us help you find the dream car
The electric avatar of the Verito is on its way!
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News