Mahindra Bolero 2011-2019 User Reviews
Mahindra Bolero 2011-2019 User Reviews
- All (117)
- Mileage (31)
- Performance (17)
- Looks (36)
- Comfort (41)
- Engine (31)
- Interior (17)
- Power (32)
I have Mahindra Bolero and It has been good family off-road vehicle for me, also helping me in a support role for agricultural ops, crossing 3-4 feet deep water of mighty rivers of Punjab like Beas and Ravi. Has never let me down anywhere, my children during their outings treat as a moving room and keep moving to and fro enjoying sitting ...
Mahindra Bolero has a well-built quality and stronger than all other cars in the segment. It has excellent engine performance. Off-roading is also nice. Even though its an off-road SUV doesn't have 4x4 in power + variant. That's the only drawback. Other than that its an tough and powerful SUV in the segment.
In 2014 when I bought Mahindra Bolero. I felt very happy, that I have brought a very sporty car, but now I am feeling very uncomfortable and now I want to sell it. It gives the mileage of only 3in city. And the comfort is not good. The pickup Is very slow. But it is very good at off-roading.
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
The fuel efficiency is as good as any other vehicle in the SUV/MUV bracket. Moreover, this vehicle is shorter in length and thinner in width than almost all other competitors - requiring less space in traffic and while parking. Even the ground clearance is on the higher side allowing one to confidently negotiate those potholes found on almost every...
I am having the Mahindra bolero since from 2012. The car is very good at offroading. But the interior can be more luxurious, the third-row seating can be in bench seats then the enjoyment will more and in second and third row if there is ac. If there is an infotainment system, the enjoyment will be increased and some safety features and instead of ...
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
A car that stood against time. A perfect combination of boldness and no-nonsense nature that is worth every penny u paid for. A true Indian breed that destroys every other car in the market in terms of sales. It will still be the top selling car for the next decade.
Mahindra Bolero is a very comfortable Car. The first row seats not that good. Mileage not that good although the shift and breaking are smooth. The stick is bad. You can get stuck in incorrect gears. The suspension could better, it tends to shake a bit and takes time to settle after a jerk.
It's feel good to drive. It has more space to sit in many people. It has good mileage and peaks up. It is looking so monsters car. It looking so marvelous. It's so strong. It is very comfortable for a drive and easily controls by drive. Its model is so hard and Fantastic design. This car is my dream car.
Exterior looks:- The very first thing that anyone notice about any car is its looks. Mahindra Bolero has a pretty decent look and gives a feel of an SUV at the very first site. Exterior specifications:- 1.Standard halogen headlamps(adjustable). 2. Manually adjustable rear view mirrors. 3. Rear and front window wiper and washer. 4. Steel wheels with...
Hello everyone, my name is Pavitpal Singh, a proud owner of Mahindra's old-style tough looking SUV, Bolero 2008 Di turbo model, as said earlier proud owner means a lot of pros as compare to cons that SUV contains. So what I like about it is that it's road presence though not much attractive as Fortuner but it has made its place in the hearts o...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Most compatible car and for all types of road. It can be used for all types and for all reason and seasons making it "the "peoples' car". Mahindra has made/ invented this very Bolero for all class of the people, this makes a more satisfactory and feels proud owner of the Bolero. The New generation Bolero makes everyone smiles. Go Bolero, Go Bo...
Using it since 2006, excellent vehicle, no can beat it. Never faced any off-road or highway drive problems. Excellent control in any condition. If you drive then you can fell the same. The look is very decent and inside is basic but provide all comfort. The only service did, to date no other major issues reported.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Bolero 2011-2019
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI 4WD BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.4,94,000*EMI: Rs.10,78513.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI BSIICurrently ViewingRs.527,145*EMI: Rs.11,48513.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 CamperCurrently ViewingRs.5,43,000*EMI: Rs.11,80814.0 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Camper DXCurrently ViewingRs.543,000*EMI: Rs.11,80814.0 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 LX BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,43,000*EMI: Rs.11,80814.0 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus - Non-AC BSIICurrently ViewingRs.5,50,593*EMI: Rs.11,96113.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus-AC Plus PS BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.5,75,600*EMI: Rs.12,47413.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.5,99,047*EMI: Rs.12,97113.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 mHAWK D70 SLECurrently ViewingRs.6,59,000*EMI: Rs.14,36716.5 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI NON AC BS III WhiteCurrently ViewingRs.6,60,2,24*EMI: Rs.14,74815.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI NON AC BS III SILVERCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,545*EMI: Rs.15,21715.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 SLX 4WDCurrently ViewingRs.6,95,000*EMI: Rs.15,49313.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus - AC BSIICurrently ViewingRs.6,97,5,51*EMI: Rs.15,53313.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 XL 10 STRCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,236*EMI: Rs.15,62115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 XL 7 STRCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,236*EMI: Rs.15,62115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 XL 9 STRCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,236*EMI: Rs.15,62115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 LX NON AC BS3Currently ViewingRs.707,150*EMI: Rs.15,74115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus - Non-AC BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.7,09,771*EMI: Rs.15,80315.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 mHAWK D70 LXCurrently ViewingRs.7,10,000*EMI: Rs.15,47616.5 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 mHAWK D70 SLXCurrently ViewingRs.710,000*EMI: Rs.15,47616.5 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI - AC BS IIICurrently ViewingRs.7,11,348*EMI: Rs.15,84115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus - Non-AC BSIII PSCurrently ViewingRs.7,25,871*EMI: Rs.16,14515.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 DI 4WD NON ACCurrently ViewingRs.7,43,913*EMI: Rs.16,53413.6 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus - AC BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.7,49,988*EMI: Rs.16,65715.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 mHAWK D70 ZLXCurrently ViewingRs.7,50,000*EMI: Rs.16,32416.5 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 LX 4WD NON AC BS3Currently ViewingRs.753,211*EMI: Rs.16,73415.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 SLE BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.7,60,014*EMI: Rs.16,87615.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus AC BSIII PSCurrently ViewingRs.7,66,088*EMI: Rs.17,02115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 EX NON ACCurrently ViewingRs.7,73,678*EMI: Rs.17,18115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 LX NON ACCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,628*EMI: Rs.17,90615.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 SLX 2WD BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.8,14,215*EMI: Rs.18,04215.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 EX ACCurrently ViewingRs.815,883*EMI: Rs.18,08215.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus Non ACCurrently ViewingRs.8,19,117*EMI: Rs.18,15915.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus Non AC BSIV PSCurrently ViewingRs.835,3,04*EMI: Rs.18,50315.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 ZLX BSIIICurrently ViewingRs.838,506*EMI: Rs.18,55915.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus ACCurrently ViewingRs.8,59,4,97*EMI: Rs.19,01715.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 SLECurrently ViewingRs.860,720*EMI: Rs.19,04715.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.8,61,964*EMI: Rs.19,07615.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 LX 4WD NON AC BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.8,72,824*EMI: Rs.19,31415.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 Plus AC BSIV PSCurrently ViewingRs.875,686*EMI: Rs.19,36115.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 SLXCurrently ViewingRs.9,17,055*EMI: Rs.20,26415.96 kmplManual
- Bolero 2011-2019 ZLXCurrently ViewingRs.9,42,263*EMI: Rs.20,80215.96 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2024
- Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- XUV300 2024Rs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024