- + 9Images
Mahindra BE 07
Key Specs of Mahindra BE 07
Mahindra BE 07 Latest Update
Latest Update: While unveiling five electric SUV concepts, Mahindra showcased a Tata Harrier-sized EV called the ‘BE.07’. Mahindra will launch the electric SUV in October 2026 and make use of its latest INGLO platform, capable of accommodating batteries of 60kWh and 80kWh, with a fast charge capacity of up to 175kW. The larger battery claims a WLTP-certified range of up to 450km. The new platform offers both rear-wheel drive (RWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) setups, while the electric powertrains will offer up to 285PS for RWD models and up to 394PS in AWD ones. The new Mahindra EVs will share components, like battery packs and motors, from the VW MEB platform.
Alternatives of Mahindra BE 07
Mahindra BE 07 Images
Top Suv Cars
Mahindra BE 07 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMING07Automatic, Electric||Rs.29.00 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Specification of Mahindra BE 07
Mahindra BE 07 User Reviews
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Mahindra BE 07?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra BE 07?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra BE 07?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra BE 07?
Does the Mahindra BE 07 have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SportageRs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 11, 2023
- Tata AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Nissan X-TrailRs.22.60 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2023
- BYD Atto 3Rs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 11, 2022
- MG Marvel XRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023