Lexus LS News
The super luxury vehicle from Toyota will be aiming to grab a chunk of the flagship sedan pie in India from the established German trio.
The 5.2 metre-long limousine from Toyota’s luxury arm will be launched in India on January 15, 2018
Lexus’ flagship sedan, the LS, is India-bound and it is safe to assume that the F Sport variant will arrive as well!
Pokes its case in the German-dominated world of Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7 Series and Audi A8
Lexus is reshaping its SUV designs as its styling is slowly drifting away from the more slab-sided 4x4s towards sports cars. The exterior presents a low, sloping roofline, a cab-forward silhouette, fl
More from the unveiling event of the 2013 Lexus LS and the Lexus LS F Sport. We had brought to you the news about the unveiling of the all new Lexus LS F Sport, following the same are the official vid
Let us help you find the dream car
The Japanese luxury brand Lexus will finally make it to India, but not before 2013. Two saloons and one SUV are expected to see an India launch. The nod of confirmation was given by none other than To
Lexus as it is known is the luxury car brand comes under the big name Toyota Motor Corp’s. The company has been heard to be working on its upcoming models of Lexus GS and Lexus LS saloons lately. The
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News