- + 21Images
Key Specs of Kia Soul
Kia Soul Latest Update
Latest Update: In a show of support for electric cars in India, Kia Motors has given the government of Andhra Pradesh one unit of the 2020 Kia Soul EV. The brand new version of Kia's compact car was handed over to AP chief minister, Chandrababu Naidu, just over a month after its global debut at the 2018 LA Auto Show. The design of the new car retains the classic boxy styling while updating the front and rear fascia design.
The biggest takeaway, though, is the new-gen Kia Soul EV's powertrain. The car gets a major upgrade in performance with power & torque output raised to 204PS/400Nm from the earlier 110PS/285Nm. It employs a 64 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery instead of the old 30 kWh unit and as a result, also manages a claimed travel range of 450km (up from 200km).
Unfortunately, though, Kia India has confirmed that the Soul EV is not likely to be launched in India anytime soon, as it has concerns regarding the charging infrastructure. Kia could consider an option like the Kia Niro PHEV instead. However, Kia's first launch in India will be the Kia SP2i, which you can read more about here.
Alternatives of Kia Soul
Kia Soul Images
Other Kia Cars
Kia Soul price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGSoul1198 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.10.00 Lakh*|
Top Suv Cars
Specification of Kia Soul
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1198|
|No. of cylinder||4|
Kia Soul User Reviews
- All (8)
- Looks (5)
- Comfort (1)
- Space (1)
- Price (5)
- Performance (1)
- Seat (1)
- Boot (1)
- More ...
- View All Soul Reviews
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Kia Soul?
What is the estimated launch date of Kia Soul?
What are the expected key specifications of Kia Soul?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Kia Soul?
Does the Kia Soul have a sunroof?
What is the mileage of Kia Soul?
KIA Seltos vs Soul ?
Is KIA Soul present in diesel and petrol?
Kia Soul is electric motor or petrol engine?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Kia Soul
Whats the expected Launch date base price start
When it will come in India after then after how much time take come to Lucknow
when it will launched in India
Trending Kia Cars
- Kia EV9Rs.80.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2025
- Kia Carnival 2024Rs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 20, 2024
- Kia RioRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 31, 2050
- Kia PicantoRs.7.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2050
- Kia CeedRs.9.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 11, 2050
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti FRONXRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Tata CurvvRs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.19.63 - 25.48 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 30, 2023
- Tata Curvv EVRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Tata SierraRs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2025