Kia Seltos Road Test Review
Can the Hyundai Creta beat its sibling, the Kia Seltos, to regain its numero uno position in the compact SUV segment?
Both are new offerings. Both offer petrol-automatics. Both pack fancy features. But which one suits your needs better?
The Kia Seltos and MG Hector pack the potential to confuse even the smartest of buyers with loads of tech. That's why we got both of them under a shed and got our measuring tapes out
We drive the Kia Seltos to see why car buyers should pay attention to a new product from an unknown brand
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2225 reviews
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk Review: Whos It For?based on 290 reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 480 reviews
- Kia Sonet GTX+ iMT: Fleet Introduction - Lets go off-road!based on 219 reviews
- MG Hector: First Drive Review: Petrol & Dieselbased on 1082 reviews