Isuzu MU-X News
We find out how the Meridian fares against its full-size SUV competitors in terms of pricing
2021 Isuzu mu-X Pricing: How Does It Fare Against Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, MG Gloster, And Mahindra Alturas G4?
The BS6 update has added a huge premium to the old mu-X, so how does it fit into the full-size SUV space today?
BS6 Isuzu mu-X Launched At Rs 33.23 Lakh, Pricier Entry Point Than Toyota Fortuner And Ford Endeavour
The old mu-X is back with a new diesel engine but, sadly, in the same shape and form
Apart from the exterior, feature and engine upgrades, it also gets radar-based active safety features like its rival, the MG Gloster
The next-gen mu-X will be based on the new-gen D-Max Pickup
Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner vs Isuzu mu-X vs Mahindra Alturas G4: Real-world Performance Comparison
Although not meant for speed, we find out which one of these big, brawny SUVs is the quickest in real-world conditions.
Let us help you find the dream car
The downsized diesel comes with an option of a 2WD (RWD) or a 4WD config and can conform to the upcoming BSVI emission norms
The refreshed Isuzu mu-X is expected to be launched in the coming months in India
Isuzu MU-X Road Test
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News