Hyundai Tucson News
The price hike is applicable on all cars except for the recently launched Venue and Kona Electric
There are no discounts on the Venue, Creta or the Kona Electric, of course
All SUVs except the Tata Hexa registered a drop in month on month sales
Hyundai is offering discounts on all cars except for the Creta SUV
All midsize SUVs held on to their spots on the sales chart in April 2019
Buy Or Hold: Wait For MG Hector Or Go For Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500, Hyundai Tucson?
Is the feature-loaded MG Hector worth the wait or should you go for its rivals instead?
Let us help you find the dream car
Mahindra rules the roost, but Tata’s latest SUV surpasses the Jeep Compass’ sales just a month after going on sale
So far, the Harrier has managed to impress us with its design, powertrain and features. Will it be able to do the same in terms of prices too?
While the Grand i10 Sportz diesel is available at a discount of Rs 1.08 lakh, the Xcent S petrol gets a cash discount of Rs 96,000
Specification Comparison: 2018 Honda CR-V vs Hyundai Tucson vs VW Tiguan vs Skoda Kodiaq vs Mitsubishi Outlander
The CR-V is back! Will it be able to gain new ground with a diesel engine now under its hood? We find out
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.25.48 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tesla Model XRs.2.00 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Tesla Model SRs.1.50 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News