Nexo Latest Update
Latest Update: Hyundai could launch the Nexo in India by 2021.
The Nexo is a five-seater fuel cell EV from Hyundai that emits only water. It is based on a lighter platform with an improved fuel cell layout than the Tucson FCEV. The Nexo gets a total tank capacity of 156.6 litres which can be refuelled in only 5 minutes.
Nexo Powertrain: It is powered by a 120kW motor that produces 163PS of power and 395Nm of torque. The motor draws power from a fuel cell and battery combination with a combined capacity of 135kW.
Nexo Range: Hyundai’s flagship fuel cell EV uses hydrogen fuel cells to power an electric motor. It has a range of over 600km on the WLTP test cycle in Europe. As per Hyundai, the Nexo could deliver over 1000km in India.
Hyundai Nexo Images
Hyundai Nexo Price
|UPCOMINGNexo1499 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.0*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Hyundai Nexo
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG ZS EVRs.23.99 - 24.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 30, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Tesla Model 3Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2020