- + 4Images
Hyundai NexoChange car
Nexo Latest Update
Latest Update: Hyundai could launch the Nexo in India by 2021.
The Nexo is a five-seater fuel cell EV from Hyundai that emits only water. It is based on a lighter platform with an improved fuel cell layout than the Tucson FCEV. The Nexo gets a total tank capacity of 156.6 litres which can be refuelled in only 5 minutes.
Nexo Powertrain: It is powered by a 120kW motor that produces 163PS of power and 395Nm of torque. The motor draws power from a fuel cell and battery combination with a combined capacity of 135kW.
Nexo Range: Hyundai’s flagship fuel cell EV uses hydrogen fuel cells to power an electric motor. It has a range of over 600km on the WLTP test cycle in Europe. As per Hyundai, the Nexo could deliver over 1000km in India.
Alternatives of Hyundai Nexo
Hyundai Nexo Images
Hyundai Nexo price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGNexo1499 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.0*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The price of Hyundai Nexo is expected to be Rs. N/A*.
- A.The estimated launch date of Hyundai Nexo is Oct 15, 2021.
- A.Hyundai Nexo will be a suv available in Manual transmission & Petrol options.
- A.Hyundai Nexo will be competed with Venue, Vitara Brezza, Altroz, XUV300, EcoSport.
- A.Hyundai Nexo does not have a sunroof.
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SonetRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Tata HBXRs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 14, 2020
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 14, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Jan 14, 2021
- Tesla Model 3Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2021