Honda Jazz Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Honda Jazz
- All (53)
- Mileage (19)
- Performance (10)
- Looks (7)
- Comfort (23)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (6)
- Power (5)
- Price (5)
Honda Jazz has such distinctive features and looks that any kid can notice and pinpoint the different cars of all. Honda Jazz is a five-seater hatchback with all the space in the world brought to it. The price range is good, and so is the mileage it offers.
- 0 Likes
- Write Comment
Excellent choice in the hatchback segment. Value for money. Got premium and luxury in this price range. A highly refined engine is there. Just go for it. Spacious in leg space as well as boot space. Not that much issue of ground highly recommend.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Best hatch hack I have ever driven. Super stylish looks are so premium. Now, it has got sunroof and led headlight and projectors. I could say the best and spacious hatch ever. But Indians spend their money on Baleno, Swift, and I20 due to less price. But a true car lover will go for Honda Jazz for its value for money product and Honda premium.
- 32 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz
- Jazz VCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,100*EMI: Rs.17,11817.1 kmplManual
- Jazz VXCurrently ViewingRs.870,000*EMI: Rs.18,56217.1 kmplManual
- Jazz V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,17,400*EMI: Rs.19,56517.1 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz ZXCurrently ViewingRs.9,34,000*EMI: Rs.19,91217.1 kmplManual
- Jazz VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,70,000*EMI: Rs.20,67017.1 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz ZX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.1,032,300*EMI: Rs.22,76917.1 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours