Honda Jazz 360 View
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. What is the service cost of Jazz petrol , and manual transmission in 2-5 years and what is the millage in city and highways?A.
The Honda Jazz has an average maintenance cost of Rs. 29,750(diesel) and Rs. 47,460(petrol) for 2 years. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest service center so that you may get further assistance regarding the service cost of the car. Stay tuned.Answered on 4 Oct 2019
Jazz Interior & Exterior Images
Jazz design highlights
The VX CVT variant gets paddle shifters which come in handy if you want to hold on to a gear for spirited driving or quick overtaking
New 7-inch infotainment system borrowed from Honda Amaze comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and is a capacitive touchscreen when compared to the smaller, restive-type unit offered before
Cruise control (only with diesel and CVT models)
The LED tail lamps now span all way up to the top of the rear windscreen. The outgoing version had dummy units.
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz
- Jazz VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 16,20418.2 kmplManual
- Jazz VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*EMI: Rs. 17,12918.2 kmplManual
- Jazz V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*EMI: Rs. 19,66519.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*EMI: Rs. 20,17619.0 kmplAutomatic