Honda Jazz 360 View
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. What is the service interval of Honda Jazz 2019? Honda website mentioned that as 6 months or 10000 kms vs CarDekho mentioned it as 1 year or 10000kms. I am planning to buy Jazz but worried about the maintenance cost after looking at Honda website. Please clarify.A.
In general, the first service of Honda cars is done if the car covers 6 months or 10000 km with an approx price of service to be Rs 1424/-. However, for the final confirmation, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 9 Jan 2020
Jazz Interior & Exterior Images
Jazz design highlights
The VX CVT variant gets paddle shifters which come in handy if you want to hold on to a gear for spirited driving or quick overtaking
New 7-inch infotainment system borrowed from Honda Amaze comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and is a capacitive touchscreen when compared to the smaller, restive-type unit offered before
Cruise control (only with diesel and CVT models)
The LED tail lamps now span all way up to the top of the rear windscreen. The outgoing version had dummy units.
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz
- Jazz VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 16,20618.2 kmplManual
- Jazz VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*EMI: Rs. 17,13118.2 kmplManual
- Jazz V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74219.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*EMI: Rs. 19,66719.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*EMI: Rs. 20,07019.0 kmplAutomatic