Urban Cross highlights
September 23, 2016: Fiat has launched the Urban Cross at a starting price of Rs 6.85 lakh which goes all the way up to Rs 9.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the top end trim. The vehicle can be pre-booked for a token amount of Rs 25,000, and it is expected to be slightly expensive than the Avventura. The Urban Cross is based on the Avventura crossover and it made its debut this year's Indian Auto Expo. The Urban Cross will have subtle differences over the Avventura, while the highlight would the missing rear-mounted spare wheel. Mechanically, the Urban Cross will be available with an Abarth-tuned 1.4-litre T-Jet motor, which musters 142PS @ 5,500rpm of max power and 210Nm of peak torque between 2000-4000rpm, and will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Reportedly, Fiat will also offer the Urban Cross with the 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel, which puts out 93PS @ 4000rpm and 209Nm @ 2000rpm.
Fiat Urban Cross models
Mileage of Fiat Urban Cross
The claimed ARAI mileage: Fiat Urban Cross Petrol is 17.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018