Urban Cross Latest Update
September 23, 2016: Fiat has launched the Urban Cross at a starting price of Rs 6.85 lakh which goes all the way up to Rs 9.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the top end trim. The vehicle can be pre-booked for a token amount of Rs 25,000, and it is expected to be slightly expensive than the Avventura. The Urban Cross is based on the Avventura crossover and it made its debut this year's Indian Auto Expo. The Urban Cross will have subtle differences over the Avventura, while the highlight would the missing rear-mounted spare wheel. Mechanically, the Urban Cross will be available with an Abarth-tuned 1.4-litre T-Jet motor, which musters 142PS @ 5,500rpm of max power and 210Nm of peak torque between 2000-4000rpm, and will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Reportedly, Fiat will also offer the Urban Cross with the 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel, which puts out 93PS @ 4000rpm and 209Nm @ 2000rpm.
Fiat Urban Cross Price
- Petrol Version
Mileage of Fiat Urban Cross
The claimed ARAI mileage: Fiat Urban Cross Petrol is 17.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Trending Fiat Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2019
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Maruti WagonR 2018Rs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 01, 2018
- Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 23, 2018