Urban Cross Latest Update
September 23, 2016: Fiat has launched the Urban Cross at a starting price of Rs 6.85 lakh which goes all the way up to Rs 9.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the top end trim. The vehicle can be pre-booked for a token amount of Rs 25,000, and it is expected to be slightly expensive than the Avventura. The Urban Cross is based on the Avventura crossover and it made its debut this year's Indian Auto Expo. The Urban Cross will have subtle differences over the Avventura, while the highlight would the missing rear-mounted spare wheel. Mechanically, the Urban Cross will be available with an Abarth-tuned 1.4-litre T-Jet motor, which musters 142PS @ 5,500rpm of max power and 210Nm of peak torque between 2000-4000rpm, and will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Reportedly, Fiat will also offer the Urban Cross with the 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel, which puts out 93PS @ 4000rpm and 209Nm @ 2000rpm.
Fiat Urban Cross Images
Fiat Urban Cross Price
|UPCOMINGUrban CrossManual, Petrol, 17.0 kmpl||Rs.8.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Fiat Urban Cross
Trending Fiat Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2020
- Renault HBCRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
- Renault ZoeRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020