Volkswagen PassatChange car
Volkswagen has confirmed that deliveries for the Passat will commence from January 1, 2018. Click here for more details.
On October 10, 2017, Volkswagen launched the eighth-gen Passat at Rs 29.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India). It has been reintroduced after nearly 4 years in the Indian market. It goes up against the Skoda Superb, Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. Check out more info here.
Available only with a 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine (177PS/350Nm) with a 6-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic, the all-new Passat can be had with two trim levels – Comfortline and Highline. It comes standard with 9 airbags (segment-first), a 360-degree camera display, ESP, ABS, Hill Start Assist, Auto hold and tire pressure monitoring system. The Passat returns an ARAI-certified mileage of 17.42kmpl. It goes up against the Skoda Superb, Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord.
Volkswagen Passat price list (Variants)
Passat User Reviews
- Very Good41
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
I was looking for a full-sized sedan for quite a long time and after meeting Volkswagen Passat, the decision to ...Read More...51
Expert Review of Volkswagen Passat
Things We Like in Passat
- Great long distance cruiser. Torquey engine manages high speeds effortlessly.
- Spacious and comfortable cabin for 4.
- Long features list - massage driver seat, heated front seats, 3-zone climate control, touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Strong safety package - 9 airbags, ABS, ASR, EDL, ESP, 360-degree camera and more
- Discreet and classy styling. A good looking car for people who prefer cars that don't grab too much attention.
- Ride comfort. Adaptive suspension good offers comfort and stability.
Things We Don't Like in Passat
- Cabin lacks the wow factor. Feels familiar compared to other VW cars.
- Not as practical as its more affordable platform partner, the Skoda Superb. Misses some features too (no boss button or ventilated front seats).
- No petrol option available.
Stand Out Features
Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) helps deliver great ride comfort and stability.
Full LED lighting offers great illumination and aids visibility.
Massage driver seat. Front seats get heating too.
Mileage of Volkswagen Passat
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Volkswagen Passat
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat | First Look | ZigWheels.com
- #first2expo | Passat GTE | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- Volkswagen Passat Alltrack Rocky commercial
- Volkswagen Passat GTE - 3 Cars in one
- Volkswagen Passat GTE - Race Camel
- Volkswagen Passat GTE Car-Net Back Home
- 1:1Volkswagen Passat- All it teaches is Optimism
- 7:40Volkswagen Passat review by CNBC TV 18
Volkswagen Passat in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Volkswagen Passat
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month