I am planning to buy a car for my family. My average per day travel is around 15 km in weekdays and up to200km in weekend or holidays (occasionally). Now I am confused which car to buy among swift VXI, Volkswagenpolotrendline plus, grand I 10-Magna (NIOS hasn’t been launched here yet) and Tigor XM. All these cars costmesimilar price, however TATA is offering me handsome discount. The vehicle shall be single handedly used bymeand I am planning to use it over 7 to 8 years but I haven’t been able to decide which model will bebetterfor me. All of my friends are suggesting me to go for swift due to its resale value. I am looking foryourvaluable suggestion. Please guys help me out to pick one or if you have any other better options thenpleasesuggest me.
- 2 Answers
- 1 Answer
- View 2 Answers
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Polo
Polo 1.0 TSI Highline PlusCurrently Viewing
Rs.8,34,200*EMI: Rs. 17,983
- Polo 1.0 MPI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,01,500*EMI: Rs. 13,09417.74 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,96,000*EMI: Rs. 15,09117.74 kmplManual
- Polo Turbo EditionCurrently ViewingRs.699,000*EMI: Rs. 14,84517.74 kmplManual
- Polo Red And White EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,500*EMI: Rs. 19,49116.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,45,200*EMI: Rs. 20,32316.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo GT 1.0 TSICurrently ViewingRs.9,92,700*EMI: Rs. 21,32716.47 kmplAutomatic