A8 2019 Latest Update
Audi has confirmed that it will launch the fourth-gen A8 in India this year. Like its predecessor, the new A8 will only be available in its long wheelbase (LWB) configuration. The new A8, which made its debut in July 2017, is based on the new MLB Evo platform that uses aluminium, steel, magnesium and carbon-fibre in its construction. This makes the new sedan much lighter than its predecessor. Since it is a generation update, the new A8 gets a thoroughly updated exterior. The interior gets a similar treatment as well. It gets three screens inside the cabin - a 10.1-inch touchscreen on the dashboard, a second 8.6-inch touchscreen display on the centre console through which the air conditioning and comfort functions can be controlled, and an all-digital instrument cluster.
Under the bonnet, the India-spec Audi A8L is likely to be offered with a choice of 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 engines. The 3.0-litre TDI diesel engine produces 286PS of power, while the 3.0-litre TFSI petrol unit develops 340PS. One of these derivatives could also receive mild-hybrid capabilities.
Audi A8 2019 Videos
- 5:469 Upcoming Sedan Cars in India 2019 with Prices & Launch Dates - Camry, Civic & More! | CarDekho.comSep 21, 2019
Audi A8 2019 Images
Audi A8 2019 Price
|UPCOMINGA8 20192995 cc, Automatic, Diesel||Rs.1.0 Cr*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Audi A8 2019 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (4)
- Looks (2)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (1)
- Performance (1)
- Engine performance (1)
- Pickup (1)
- Service (1)
When I see it I fall in love this car. Nice and super looking and very comfortable, really good car. When I drove car it was just smooth and nice. I am suggesting this ca...
- View All A8 2019 Reviews
Write your Comment on Audi A8 2019
Trending Audi Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tesla Model 3Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 30, 2019
- Tesla Model XRs.2.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021