Volkswagen Polo Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Volkswagen Polo
- All (200)
- Mileage (49)
- Performance (62)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (49)
- Engine (47)
- Interior (11)
- Power (34)
Good car but its maintenance is a bit high, all good at power, control and comfort. It comes with good power and performance in its segment, It is built for Indian roads or small gulf ways in villages. The suspension of the vehicle can be improved as well.
Best budget car for middle-class families and the car is very comfortable as well as it has a very good pickup, and it always remains in control of the person who drives this car. I think Volkswagen should change. Its body shape and that's it all the market will be in Volkswagen's hands because everyone is very curious about its new body style. Tha...
I am driving the VW Polo Petrom Highline for the last 7 years and am very satisfied with the performance. It's fun to drive and a safe car. Unmatched pickup and comfort. Drive enthusiasts will definitely love it. I am proud to say my car has not failed any time on roads. That's the beauty of German design. My Polo saved me in a near-miss ...
I have almost one 1year of experience in driving. My 1st car was Kwid, because of its looks and budget I bought it. I had zero knowledge about cars. Later watching on youtube. I decided to buy a safer car. Then I chose between Figo and polo, because of budget reasons. I opted for the Polo Trendline. Safety, performance, drivability, fit a...
- 43 Likes
- 4 Comments
I bought polo TSI Comfortline 4 months ago, now 4000 km completed, really very happy with this car. Comfort driving, Build quality excellent. Safety features are good. Mileage also very good City mileage 16 to 17kmpl, Highway 20 to 22kmpl giving. No engine sound, very smooth driving. Excellent pickup. Volkswagen is Volkswagen 👍
- 33 Likes
- Write Comment
I am using Polo since 2015, I.e. also trendline petrol model. This is the best car in the hatchback. Steering is sporty you can also tilt it. Seating is so comfortable that you can travel at least 100 km in one seating without stop. Controlling is really great. No need to tell you safety, that is really excellent. For a small family of 5-6 peo...
Best in class build quality. I am having a 1.0MPI engine comfortable petrol variant. I did feel lack of power in city driving at full AC but my most ride is on highways. I get 18 Kmpl on highways and city commute both. You can go for this vehicle if you are a regular user and love to drive. I have run around 45,000 kms and to date, I have to spend ...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I have 2012 model Polo TDi hatchback, 9 years with my polo. Great experience, there is no vehicle replacement of this vehicle in this range, good comfort, build quality is amazing, stability is perfect to drive for high speed without ESP. It is a great vehicle as a premium range.
I own Polo petrol 1.2 Comfortline since Jan 2013, a very stylish exterior car. The Interior is up to the mark. Cons: Mileage 11km city, highway 16km/L. Very less ground clearance. Pros: Comfort driving, sturdy, and strong built. Never faced any issues to date on long drives and within the city. Expect the above two cons, I'm very happy with the car...
- 0 Likes
- Write Comment
One of the safest car Outstanding. Driven almost every hatchback, but found polo is better. People say its service cost is on the higher side. I have not found such issues with my Polo. And if you have to spent 2 or 3 thousand rupees extra annually.i I think its nothing to lose. Build quality of this car you can feel it. Handling very comfort 5 sta...
Performance And Safety. Excellent performance, Good Power when you need, feel safe drive in its segment, satisfactory mileage, full control on road. ... Good Car Ever... Best car ever low maintenance cost good in mileage good in comfort.. Very Fun To Drive. ... Awesome Car...
- 18 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Polo
- Polo 1.5 TDI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,34,500*20.14 kmplManualKey Features
- Power Windows Front
- Driver Seat Height Adjuster
- Dual Airbag
- Polo 1.5 TDI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,51,500*20.14 kmplManualPay 1,17,000 more to get
- Rear Defogger
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Multifunctional Display
- Polo 1.5 TDI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,500*20.14 kmplManualPay 1,97,000 more to get
- Polo GT 1.5 TDICurrently ViewingRs.9,88,500*21.49 kmplManualPay 2,54,000 more to get
- Powerful Engine
- GT Badge
- Aluminium Pedals
- Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,000*17.74 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,76,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,42,000*17.74 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo Turbo EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,80,500*18.24 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 TSI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,80,500*Manual
- Polo TSI EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 TSI Comfortline ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*16.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo 1.0 TSI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*18.24 kmplManual
- Polo Red And White EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,500*16.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo GT TSI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,76,000*Automatic
- Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*16.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo GT 1.0 TSI Matt EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*16.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo GT 1.0 TSICurrently ViewingRs.10,25,000*16.47 kmplAutomatic
- Polo Legend EditionCurrently ViewingRs.10,25,000*16.47 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Volkswagen Cars