Skoda Yeti Service User Reviews
Service User Reviews of Skoda Yeti
- All (27)
- Mileage (8)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (9)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (1)
- Power (4)
- Service (5)
I purchase the car from JMD skoda Mumbai in Oct 2011and since then it been close to 5years i have been using and done 70000kms. It is 4x4 ambition model mfd 2011. It is a very powerful car 2ltrs engine (1968cc) rock steady in driving in all kinds of roads in city , highway i have done little bit of off road too , steady drive wheel , you will feel ...
- 20 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style: I know many people will find the styling to be quirky but personally am a huge fan of the styling of this urban SUV. There is something uniquely European about its styling and I totally love it. Comfort: 10/10 for comfort. The driver's seat is excellent but I simply love sitting in the back and being driven by my chauffeur. The bac...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style: A bit unconventional. But the boxy look from the rear grows on you while making for good visibility and storage. The Range Rover is not a great looking car at first glance too. Comfort: Five in comfort including one minor, four adults in style. Oodles of space for luggage. Pickup: Very good. The peppy engine and the assurin...
- 11 Likes
- 1 Comment
I own a Skoda Yeti Elegance. Bought it in December 2010 and have driven it 80,000 km in the two years. I love everything about the vehicle. The fact that it doesn't stand out, the fact that it handles like a dream, the fact that it sure is peppy and great fun to drive, and the wonderful 'moving fog lamps' for hill driving. I have owned quite a few ...
- 55 Likes
- 2 Comments
Needs to improve clutch Overall Experience Clutch is very senstive for skodas . Engine stalls at stop and go trafic, very often with slow city drive.It takes a while to get used to skoda clutches. Great car and fun to drive in hilly roads, it is very torquey and u can feel the road grip and a car like drive for an suv. service in kerala by m...
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Skoda Yeti
- Yeti Elegance 4X2Currently ViewingRs.20,11,159*EMI: Rs.17.72 kmplManualKey Features
- Dual Zone Climatronic
- Hill Hold Control
- Cruise Control
- Yeti Zeal Elegance 4X2Currently ViewingRs.20,31,158*EMI: Rs.17.72 kmplManualPay 19,999 more to get
- Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps
- ABS with EBD, ESC AND HBA
- Parktronic Sensors
- Yeti Style 4X2Currently ViewingRs.21,31,231*EMI: Rs.17.72 kmplManualPay 1,00,073 more to get
- Yeti Elegance 4X4Currently ViewingRs.21,81,159*EMI: Rs.17.67 kmplManualPay 49,928 more to get
- Parktronic Distance Control
- 2.0 TDI 4x4 Engine with 138BHP
- Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Yeti Style 4X4Currently ViewingRs.23,10,064*EMI: Rs.17.67 kmplManualPay 1,28,905 more to get
Trending Skoda Cars