Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (173)
- Mileage (53)
- Performance (18)
- Looks (39)
- Comfort (57)
- Engine (28)
- Interior (20)
- Power (21)
- MOST HELPFUL
Hyundai Xcent Facelift 2017 is my first car and I am very much satisfied with the way it is. Though it is a very good car , Hyundai should have provide front seats head r...
First of all, I would like to thanks to Hyundai for giving Xcent with wonderful looks, especially its backlight and its interior with luxurious feeling like hand rest and...
I purchase Hyundai Xcent automatic in June 18. Petrol giving an average of 16 to 17 per LTR. Comfortable for driving, pickup is best, its look is smart, headlamp looks go...
I have purchase Xcent E+ petrol car in 2017, best Sedan car for average people, Mileage is very good in the city, I am getting 16km to 18km per liter on the highway, very...
good car nice features, smooth and comfortable driving, smooth overtaking. But fuel efficiency is poor 12kmpl only for the last 3 year I am using Xcent 1.2 SX petrol. Ser...
Most underrated Car in the sedan segment, overall the perfect car in value, quality and features compared to its rivals. My Xcent is a SX(O) variant which is a 2014 model...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- A.Answer View Answer
If you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Moreover, the finance on the cars differs on the above-mentioned derivatives. If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks and even from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer a better and easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.
- Answer View Answer
- Q. Maruti Dzire or Hyundai Xcent in these cars which is more comfortable and which gives less sound in cabin?Answer View Answer
Compare Variants of Hyundai Xcent
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi ECurrently ViewingRs.6,64,761*EMI: Rs. 14,97325.4 KMPL1186 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SCurrently ViewingRs.7,40,033*EMI: Rs. 16,60025.4 KMPL1186 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,558*EMI: Rs. 17,83725.4 KMPL1186 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.8,73,358*EMI: Rs. 19,50025.4 KMPL1186 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT ECurrently ViewingRs.5,72,578*EMI: Rs. 12,43920.14 KMPL1197 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SCurrently ViewingRs.6,41,769*EMI: Rs. 14,21620.14 KMPL1197 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,03,546*EMI: Rs. 15,58220.14 KMPL1197 CCManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT S ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,31,734*EMI: Rs. 16,16717.36 KMPL1197 CCAutomatic
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,80,346*EMI: Rs. 17,21620.14 KMPL1197 CCManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...
Trending Hyundai Cars