Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
- All (254)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (82)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (85)
- Interior (54)
- Power (56)
If u want to buy this car in metro cities where roads are good then go for it. It is very awesome while driving with very nice legroom but if you want to buy for rough roads then it will not be effective because of low ground clearance. In such conditions, one can go for WRV.
Honda has cheated me charged for the original seat cover and put local cover...then I have registered the complaint in Honda customer care then they have replaced the seat cover but the seat cover provides was defective. Honda customer care is also waste they won't follow up properly and their servicing for the car is also very poor that's why Maru...
I am using a Honda Jazz diesel doing about 20-25k km/year. It has been more than 3 years now and the car has not given any problems yet. I get an economy of 22kms/ltr. Everything else is also good except the suspension. I feel they could have made this better.
My jazz in 2 years old by now. I feel smooth, decent driving comfort and additional plus is it has more leg room both front and rear. After service, the car is good at increased performance. It gives me the satisfied mileage in city and very good at long travel. The only Disadvantage I feel is the ground clearance. Other than that audio system, Aut...
I am owning Honda Jazz (Petrol) Jazz is so smooth to drive. Most spacious and enough leg room rear & front. Boot space of 354 liters which is highest in this segment. The maximum speed I drove 150kms with no shaking on road. Powerful a/c, city mileage with a/c 15 km and highway touch up-to 20kms. Good suspension and easy to control on high speed.
PROS: Good smooth vehicle Spacious Good fuel economy Good interiors Silent engine Good gadgetry inside CONS: Price is a bit high Plastic used inside the cabin, storage box near gear shift is noisy Overall: 4 stars Very good vehicle with ultra smooth riding comfort Highly recommended
This is my second car, this car has one of the best milages in class, comfort and more than anything is the 5-star safety rating. Honda Jazz is a tall hatchback and to me, it looks like a minivan type. The aerodynamic is well built and logical. Inside is almost silent and comfortable. The engine is good and powerful. I have seen most of the time fe...
It is around a year when I purchased this car and I have already driven 1290 km. I went on a long road trip to the northern part of Hyderabad and I must say that the driving experience has been a breeze. The car is very stable at high speeds I drove at 130 kmph and the CVT gearbox works like a charm. Silky smooth drive indeed. I tested all the feat...
Jazz is a Luxury Car. Its very spacious inside and has good interior and exterior too. If you want to buy a car for regular use then please take diesel model. Even if you want to ride the car in the city buy the diesel model. As the petrol model city average is 8/9km per 1/lit.
I had been using new Honda Jazz since 2015. MERITS 1). Easy to drive in traffic you can even go through spaces that you thought it might not go. 2).easy to park in small spaces. 3). very smooth to drive especially for ladies. DEMERITS 1). When u go beyond 110Kmph you feel a little bit unsafe 2) another important demerit for me is while turning in s...
Honda jazz is the spacious Hatchback one could get. Petrol engine seems to be underpowered for the hills but in highways, you could cruise along. Gear shifting is good but clutch and breaks are perfect. Mileage at higher speeds for petrol could take a hit. Interior plastics in the dashboard can be better.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz 2018-2020
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 E i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,900*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 S i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,05,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 SV i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,10,400*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,82,302*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,85,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 VX i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 E i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.5,59,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,23,500*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 SV i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,78,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,500*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,35,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.7,36,358*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 VX i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,089*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Honda Cars