Ford Figo Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Ford Figo
- All (330)
- Mileage (107)
- Performance (59)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (89)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
Lifetime tax paid and super build. Once I collide with a Swift Dzire. I had only just a scratch, but Swift Dzire get broken by the rear right side. Feel proud to be a Ford owner. In city mileage, not more than 15 km, but in long drive, it would be 18 to 18.5kmpl. It's a perfect drivers car. I continuously run it above 730 km.&nb...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked on maintenance costs too. This should be the leader of the segment, the best performance with 96bhp(petrol).
Except for the mileage. I feel proud to be a Ford Figo user. Service cost is minimum, and there were no major issues to date. Safety, Corner Stability, Road Presence are all good. Features are not loaded but you have essential features that you always use. One feature that Ford missed out on was Rear Power Window. The urge of power&n...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost it is average it is not too high nor too low, I have owned it for 8 years, and I have faced very normal problems, and mileage is average because I got 15-16kmpl in the city dr...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
An amazing car Pros: great mileage if driven properly. Has very good road grip at both low and high speeds. Top speed around 150 to 160kmph. Effective braking, Good safety features, Good cabin space, Good audio system. Cons - interior plastic quality, cabin noise, ground clearance. Cheap maintenance and service co...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
It is an absolute driver's car. If a driver wants to rip a car, handle it smoothly, take advantage of overtaking at minute edges. "Figo" will give it to you. I own a Figo for about 2 years now, I simply have no words to admire this one, talk high about it. It is highly recommended for people looking for budget-oriented, mileage, maintenance, o...
Build quality good, Highway handling awesome, steering performance good. music system good, touch screen not useful as it does not support android auto & apple car play, inbuilt map not useful and it is leggy and does not show traffic and alternative routes like G-map. the boot is less as compared to old Figo. after driving this car about 7000 ...
Pros, Fun and confident driving experience you can feel safe. Excellent After-sales Services, Affordable maintenance, and mileage is great (Go with Figo over Swift for sure overall experience) Cons, Space in the car is less compare to the competition, View Area due to thick A-pillar.
I call it a budget rocket. Figo 1.5 is the best car in all aspects. Best in the class engine, superb mileage 22-24kmph with ac on. Very low maintenance and first-class ford service. Powerful and frugal. Best handling in the segment. A strong body ensures a safety turbocharged engine. Awesome interiors and an awesome audio system. Worth every penny ...
The amazing car I had driven Ford Figo 68000km till the date. The car is a gem of cars. It has great features like power, balance, comfort, fuel economy, low maintenance. I own the diesel titanium version which provides 2 airbags and makes you feel secure. I am getting a mileage of 23-25 km/lit on highways after having completed 3rd service. Cons a...
- 5 Likes
- 2 Comments
Overall, it is an average car. I have new Ford Figo titanium, diesel, run 8000 km, mileage in the long drive I am getting 18to 20kmpl. I don't think this is a good car. And, don't recommend to purchase this car to anybody. Earlier, I purchased Maruthi and Tata cars, both did well. Ford's maintenance is very costly.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo DieselCurrently ViewingRs.500,000*EMI: Rs.10,578Manual
- Figo Ambiente DieselCurrently ViewingRs.623,000*EMI: Rs.13,58225.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,900*EMI: Rs.15,22025.5 kmplManual
- Figo Trend DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,16,000*EMI: Rs.15,56024.4 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium Blu Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,900*EMI: Rs.16,61725.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,000*EMI: Rs.17,19824.4 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.837,000*EMI: Rs.18,16224.4 kmplManual
- Figo Ambiente BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,23,000*EMI: Rs.10,95320.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs.12,17018.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.599,900*EMI: Rs.12,53520.4 kmplManual
- Figo TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,09,000*EMI: Rs.13,06618.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium Blu BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.664,900*EMI: Rs.14,24720.4 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs.14,60518.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs.15,55318.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium AT 2019-2020Currently ViewingRs.7,69,900*EMI: Rs.16,47220.4 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs.16,57116.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs.17,51816.0 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours