Fun Car To Own
Fun Car To Own
Best car I've ever owned. Hands down. The best in terms of safety, build quality, and sheer drivability. This is meant for fun driving. If you want to own a car that you want to enjoy driving. Then this is the one for you. Don't fall for those gimmicky features of other cars. Vento has all the required features as well.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Vento
Bought a Vento 2nd hand Petrol, and was well maintained by the first owner. At first I thought it will never give the mileage I expected and later on the true mileage on city conditions is 19km/ltr.
Volkswagen Vento User Reviews
- All (82)
- Mileage (13)
- Performance (25)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (20)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (6)
- Power (13)
- More ...
Worst car I ever buy. Cars performance on road is ok as compared to a similar range of cars. But car service and maintenance are very bad and it will drain your pocket. S...
- View All Vento Reviews
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Vento
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,52,000*EMI: Rs. 28,06717.69 kmplManual
- Vento Turbo EditionCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,000*EMI: Rs. 18,41617.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*EMI: Rs. 19,26717.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 21,81417.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 21,81417.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,49,000*EMI: Rs. 28,01516.35 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,83,000*EMI: Rs. 30,92216.35 kmplAutomatic
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...