It is a very good car to buy. The Toyota Fortuner petrol engine is a 2.7-litre motor that munches 166BHP at 5200rpm and 245Nm of torque at 4000RMP and is offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic. The Toyota Fortuner range now starts at 27.83 lakh for the base 4x2 diesel variant and go all the way up to 33.60 lakh for the top-end 4x4 diesel automatic variant, all prices ex-showroom, India. Toyota has only updated the diesel variants of the Fortuner while the Petrol 2.7 remains.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Toyota Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner User Reviews
- All (1048)
- Mileage (98)
- Performance (114)
- Looks (312)
- Comfort (304)
- Engine (165)
- Interior (156)
- Power (221)
- More ...
Fortuner is a good car in looks maintenance cost resale and reliability but if I would buy a car again in 40 lakhs it would be Endeavour, you don't get features worth 40 ...
I bought this car in July end from a low-class dealer called Harsha Toyota Kondapur, hyd. I do not have anything to say about this dealer but to my heart, they are the wo...
- View All Fortuner Reviews
Compare Variants of Toyota Fortuner
- Fortuner 2.8 2WD MTCurrently ViewingRs.30,67,000*EMI: Rs. 72,12914.24 kmplManual
- Fortuner 2.8 2WD ATCurrently ViewingRs.32,53,000*EMI: Rs. 76,31312.9 kmplAutomatic
- Fortuner 2.8 4WD MTCurrently ViewingRs.32,64,000*EMI: Rs. 76,56714.24 kmplManual
- Fortuner 2.8 4WD ATCurrently ViewingRs.34,43,000*EMI: Rs. 80,59715.04 kmplAutomatic
- Fortuner TRD ATCurrently ViewingRs.34,98,000*EMI: Rs. 81,79312.9 kmplAutomatic
- Fortuner TRD 4X4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.36,88,000*EMI: Rs. 86,07712.9 kmplAutomatic
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Toyota Cars
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2021
- Toyota Fortuner 2021Rs.30.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Toyota Yaris 2021Rs.9.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2021
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2021Rs.16.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 10, 2021
- Toyota Corolla 2020Rs.15.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021