Rating of Tata Tiago

A
Anil G
for 1.2 Revotron XZ
On: Jan 20, 2017 | 98 Views

I waited 4 months to get this car delivered to me. But it was worth waiting. Though I took a risk buying a TATA Car as much of my close ones asked me not to buy a TATA. But happy that i have managed to shut few voices against my decision.

I brought REVETRON (Petrol) XZ version with sun burst orange color. Car looks so cool and stylish. Dash board is nice. music system is excellent. Sporty steering and steering controls are quite useful.

I like driver seat height adjustment feature. leg room is quiet comfortable. 3 persons can sit with comfort in back seat. bottle holders for doors are handy to keep small bottles. Boot space is sufficient to carry a small family luggage.

Tata done well in designing this car both interior and exterior. I am using this car for last 3 and half months. I drove 2000 KMS so far. I have enjoyed this car both in highways and city limits.

it has given me 14.5 KMPS in city traffic condition and 21 kmps for highway driving in ECO mode.

Tata has done well to reduce much of the Noise and rumbling happening inside the bonnet. What else can I ask at this price point, specially when it comes loaded with many accessories and most of them are really practical ones and thoughtfully worked out. If there was anything else I would have wanted in the feature list, it would be the electrically folding outside rear view mirrors- which is more practical. Otherwise, good job for this effort.

Anyone who wants to buy a Hatchback and is not considering TATA because of its previous car line, Tiago proves you wrong in Every aspect. Best car for City and Highway drive. Excellent Car Handling, sexy Cooling, spacious seating, Best Harman Music system, Flawless Interior, Solid Mileage.

Other Tiago Reviews