Great Car in its price segment, Very much satisfied!!!
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago.
I am a moderate car user (home to office/office to home, 35km/day)here is my opinion on Tata Tiago, Pros:
1. Great build quality
2. Great audio system
3. Great handling
4. Suspensions are good
5. Cabin quality is great (in my XZ top end model)
6. Pickup is great
7. Sitting arrangement is good but get slight uncomfortable while getting out as i am a tall boy :P
8. AC cooling is great, the lowest fan speed is too high as per my opinion (i miss it in my old santro xing)
9. Breaking is very effective thanks to ABS and EBD
10. Great boot space and other beautifully designed cooled glove box, bottle holder, mobile phone holder.
11. Fantastic look with 15" alloy wheels in XZ variant with great pothole handling (as Ahmadabad is famous for lots of potholes any car's suspensions tires and everything will be tested here !! :))
12. Driving modes are great to use "Eco and Sports" mode.
13. Excellent service by Tata dealer and Staff. (Trust me they have improved too much, even after 3 months, the sales person take my reviews on car, regular service messages and other information) Cons:
1. No AC went closure option (you have to be chilled compulsory :P)
2. Slight uncomfort while getting in and out for heighted drivers
3. Engine sound feels slight higher in cabin (i said slight, don't interpret you are sitting in auto as other reviewers said, i feels like sports car with the engine sound!!!) Overall nothing bad about this car. Its a great car before taking for tiago i'd made my mind to go for Maruti Suzuki Celerio only (i'd never heard about tiago at that time!) but when i'd test drive the tiago (infect to know the actual engine sound in cabin while driving after reading the reviews) I'd booked it imminently. I've read many reviews stating that tiago feels like an auto rickshaw or truck :O as per my opinion, nothing feels like that, its a great and must go car in its segment. and at last read the review but take decision after taking a test drive only. Trust me you wont disappoint with Tata Tiago.
- 156 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
Other Tiago Reviews
First of all, I selected this car because of good safety feature, music system, good looks and above all it is in my budget. I couldn't forget that rainy day of deliv...
I purchased the Tata Tiago XZ, which is a petrol version on 20 May, 2016. It is the best car in the segment when compared to the Swift or Grand i10 or Figo. Price is just...
Tata Tiago Further Research
Trending Tata Cars