Bought Tata Tiago XZ with a great expectation. But, it did not live up to the expectations. Actually, this is my second Tata car, bought after a gap of 10 years. Please find below the positives and negatives of the car, which I am writing after driving it for about 1200 kilometres.
1) Good interiors.
2) Good street presence.
3) Great exterior design.
4) Very good sound system.
5) Great infotainment system.
6) Good boot space.
7) Handling of the car is brilliant.
8) Went on a high speed of 130 kilometres per hour.
9) Stability is really good and over taking other cars was fun.
10) The power of air condition is noteworthy. Very good.
11) Value for money.
1) Pulling power is less.
2) Not so good mileage. [max 11.5 to 12 kilometres in the city, up to 14 kilometres in highways.
3) Rear seat, can accommodate only 2 comfortably.
4) The paint job is to improve a lot.
5) Very bad after sales service.
6) The service team made me repent as to why I bought a Tata car.
Over all, if you have a budget of only 5 to 6, you can buy this one. Else, you can go for other options. I just like the looks of this one as its pretty sharp on all angles. It's a head turner.
I bought Tata Tiago XZ (Petrol) Car on 24.12.2016 and I am very impres...
From safety point of view, ABS system is very good, seats are very com...
A car often attributed as 'A True and Unbeatable Victor' is al...
I waited 4 months to get this car delivered to me. But it was worth wa...
Indian car market is dominated by small/hatch segment. We have a new e...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals