An Exceptional Car

By for Tata Tiago 2016-09-17 08:28:46.0
  • Appearance

I have the Tiago for last 3 months and drive it approximately 1000 KM. I must say this is superb and I am more than satisfied with it. It looks so beautiful that even from the very beginning people come to me and say the new car looks superb especially the orange colour. Interior gives a very good feeling. The engine is very good, refined with adequate power on tap. The car is a bit heavy, due to the fact that the build & metal quality is superb. Due to the weight, the car is very stable and handles very maturely. On the highway when I am doing 100-120Kmph, even then the car is very stable. Man, this car is super efficient, I have got approx 13-14 Kpml in heavy traffic, 16-17 Kmpl in normal traffic and 25Kmpl on the free highway from a petrol car. Exceptional ride quality and suspension system. Tiago is very spacious and 5 people at the backseat is definitely not a problem. On the first service 'Tata Service Center' is exceptionally good (even before I have got the idea that Tatas are very bad at service from friends, but then I have given Tata 10/10 in the survey, satisfied man). I bought the car at a price of 5.5 Lakh(Kolkata), at this price point and the car & features I got, I must say I am just blown away. No other car at this price is more value for money than Tiago. It can't be. The Tiago is really born to win hearts.

• ahmed thamby |13 Jan,2017 12:33:44 PM

i had purchased one tata tiago xt diesel model it gives only 19km/litre diesel. but in website they tell 27/24 km/litre