Great Car in its price segment, Very much satisfied!!!
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago.
I am a moderate car user (home to office/office to home, 35km/day)here is my opinion on Tata Tiago, Pros:
1. Great build quality
2. Great audio system
3. Great handling
4. Suspensions are good
5. Cabin quality is great (in my XZ top end model)
6. Pickup is great
7. Sitting arrangement is good but get slight uncomfortable while getting out as i am a tall boy :P
8. AC cooling is great, the lowest fan speed is too high as per my opinion (i miss it in my old santro xing)
9. Breaking is very effective thanks to ABS and EBD
10. Great boot space and other beautifully designed cooled glove box, bottle holder, mobile phone holder.
11. Fantastic look with 15" alloy wheels in XZ variant with great pothole handling (as Ahmadabad is famous for lots of potholes any car's suspensions tires and everything will be tested here !! :))
12. Driving modes are great to use "Eco and Sports" mode.
13. Excellent service by Tata dealer and Staff. (Trust me they have improved too much, even after 3 months, the sales person take my reviews on car, regular service messages and other information) Cons:
1. No AC went closure option (you have to be chilled compulsory :P)
2. Slight uncomfort while getting in and out for heighted drivers
3. Engine sound feels slight higher in cabin (i said slight, don't interpret you are sitting in auto as other reviewers said, i feels like sports car with the engine sound!!!) Overall nothing bad about this car. Its a great car before taking for tiago i'd made my mind to go for Maruti Suzuki Celerio only (i'd never heard about tiago at that time!) but when i'd test drive the tiago (infect to know the actual engine sound in cabin while driving after reading the reviews) I'd booked it imminently. I've read many reviews stating that tiago feels like an auto rickshaw or truck :O as per my opinion, nothing feels like that, its a great and must go car in its segment. and at last read the review but take decision after taking a test drive only. Trust me you wont disappoint with Tata Tiago.
- 158 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tiago 2016-2019
i hv not yet purchased Tiago.........but soon i will purchase it..
Just we book (XZ) the car hence we will comment after using
Tiago car is a good car in this segment. Excellent design good height but its engine sound will feel a little in the cabin. milage is not as good as the company says but it gives 18-20 per litre only. Infotainment and boot space are nice. But their gift vouchers are fake as nothing has received as they say.
Tata Tiago 2016-2019 User Reviews
- All (927)
- Mileage (326)
- Performance (155)
- Looks (215)
- Comfort (237)
- Engine (228)
- Interior (175)
- Power (154)
- More ...
I have driven 25000 km in 1 Year with my Tata Tiago XZ. An excellent car with fully loaded options and an affordable price. The best features getting in this car. Follow ...
I'm the owner of tata Tiago ... it been 2 years with Tiago and it's really the best choice to choose handling is best in its class and steering is also very light easy to...
Best compact safe hatchback. Great mileage. Best look. Spacious. Awesome features with music system... Xz and XT best.Steering coolest..seats best in class. Dnt goes for ...
Awesome Car with user-friendly features. The music system is terrific. Dnt goes for negative reviews. Full value for money. Sophistication with power. Best Hatchback in l...
- View All Tiago 2016-2019 Reviews
Trending Tata Cars