Need Cost Specifications and features details

By for Tata Sumo Grande from Ireland 2010-06-16 22:46:41.0
  • Appearance

Hi, This is jairaj, from Ireland. I would like to buy TATA SUMO in Mangalore. I need some details on the purchase, and any discounts. If Any.. Kind Regards Jairaj Poojari (+353863536717)

• radhamohan |22 Aug,2010 09:53:35 AM

i want to purchase a grande mkii ex turbo. like to know about the complaint about the vehicle received so far

• BENIN |18 Sep,2010 09:29:27 AM

I WANT ONE SUMO CAR . GOOD MILLAGE CARS .

• Mr. Mahendra Nath Das |14 Mar,2011 01:01:00 PM

Hi, This is Mr. Mahendra Nath Das, from Barpeta (Assam). I would like to buy TATA SUMO GRANDE MKII Ex Turbo in Barpeta Road & like to know about the complaint about the vehicle received so far. And I need some details on the purchase, and any discounts. If Any.... With Regards Mr. Mahendra Nath Das Cont.No.:-( 91)9435123794 Barpeta Road Ward No-8 P.O.:-Simlaguri Dist:-Barpeta (Assam) PIN:-781315 Email:-dnd.ip.bprd@gmail.com

• Shakir Shiekh |06 Jul,2013 03:47:14 PM

I have a car for sale-Tata Sumo Grande MKII-Diesel. Please contact me and the price is negotiable. It is almost brand new and made in 2010. Metallic Ash color. Full high advantage music system+reverse sensors+fully maintained from Tata motors. Selling due to personal reasons. Regards, Shakir Hyderabad.