New Tata Nano- Best car for first time buyers

By for Tata Nano 2012-2015 from Delhi 2013-07-22 16:56:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent fuel economy, seating position, spacious interior.

Cons : Looks could have been better

Recently , I got a chance to drive the all new Tata Nano, which I think is one of the most suitable vehicles for the busy and narrow Indian roads. As a first time buyer, I was looking for a city car, and after Nano drive it seems like my search is over. It looks good from exteriors, and what surprises more is the interior space. The small car offers me enough legroom and headroom space to drive it comfortably. Not just the front seats, the rear cabin too provide enough space to seat comfortably. The seating position of the small car is better then most of the entry level small cars in India.   On papers, the engine and power output (37.5bhp) looks small, but I think it offers enough acceleration to drive it through the Indian streets. The best part is its mileage, as the new Tata Nano is the most fuel efficient petrol car in India today. According to the company, new Tata Nano gives a mileage of 25.35kmpl, but in real world it might offer a fuel economy of around 22-23kmpl. The small car also comes equipped with decent entertainment equipments like music system with USB/AUX-in and Bluetooth.  So all in all, it's a good vehicle to own for daily commuting purpose.