A perfectly engineered car
The engine of the Nano is different from the other small cars of India and the world. The engine is designed with a lean design and it is engineered with many specifications. This is two cylinder engine system and it hasn't been used before in any car in India. The engine is also shifted from front to back side. The basic features like Ac and CD player are also available in Tata Nano though they are only available in higher variants. According to news reports the company has asked for patent security for for 40 different parts of Tata Nano. I think the Nano model will become very popular in India as well as in the world. The most impressive thing about Tata Nano is that in low cost it is providing very much the same driving experiencing which Maruti 800 provides. But seating and specially the drivers seat is very comfortable in Tata Nano.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Nano 2009-2011 Reviews
So at last the Tata Nano has hit the roads in India. The car is expected to break all the records in India. I saw a Tata Nano review by a news TV channel. First thing whi...
Tata Nano will be launched with an engine of 623cc and a two cylinder system has been used in the Tata Nano engine. The engine has been designed with a lean design so the...
Tata Nano 2009-2011 Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019