Tata Movus, is it as sturdy as Bolero?

By for Tata Movus 2014-05-07 19:05:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Sporty looks and price tag

Cons : will have to wait for the test drive to know its cons

Look and Style Hi, I just went through newly launched Tata Movus' page and details seem to be pretty interesting about it. I am myself in a mood to buy an MPV that costs less and could accommodate a family of 8 with ease. I had Bolero as other option in my mind but I am impressed with the sober design of Tata Movus. Comfort I haven't yet driven it so practically I have no idea about its comforts and convenience capabilities. However, the height measurements and comparisons show that it can accommodate a tall size passenger comfortably. I am expecting that its suspensions would not be too hard like those of Mahindra Bolero. Pickup Well, pickup and other performing aspects of Tata Movus could be described only when I test drive it. Hopefully, in a week or two I will be done with the test drive of this MUV and I will be in a better position to criticize it honestly. Tata's engines are applauded for their great fuel efficiency but pick up has always been an issue therefore I am expecting that this new MUV will be much ahead of its siblings in terms of performance. Mileage In my view an MPV carrying a diesel motor must deliver mileage of at least 15 - 17 kmpl Best Features The looks, capacity and low price tag of Rs. 6.99 lakh has impressed me a lot. Needs to improve I recommend the company to launch the high end variants of this car with other contemporary features to facilitate the buyers more. Overall Experience Although I haven't purchased the Movus yet but I feel that in the HORIZONEXT policy Tata is brining world-class products.

• jdj |19 Aug,2015 11:59:37 AM

Kfkvkjjckfkfkcjdjdjdjjdhxgxjfjfjfkfkfkfkf

nishant |29 Oct,2015 03:24:28 PM

Hi how was your experience with movus