Tata Indica Vista -GREAT CAR DRIVE IT AND FEEL IT

By for Tata Indica Vista 2008-2013 from mumbai 2008-12-09 16:35:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : GVM,Great Ride Quality, Spacious, lots of useful features

Cons : Bad Cabin Insulation, Low quality interiors compared to its peers

+ Vehicle looks very good on the front view and side view, making you doubt if its really the Indica (esp, the beautiful looking front headlamps).

• sandeep |10 Dec,2008 12:24:19 PM

you are right Tata Indica Vista is great car mileage, fuel economy, comfort, luxury feeling.

• ghansyam |10 Dec,2008 12:30:38 PM

hello all Tata Indica Vista is awesome car for all purpose .I m using it in tourist traveling.till now it is roking..

• F S Rahaman |18 Aug,2009 10:02:39 AM

Its very good car.I find my parents smiling seating at rear seat becoz its very spacious.Very good car for long journey.No prob uptil now(7000km)

• Prasanna Jawalkar |22 Apr,2010 04:16:15 PM

I bought my Indica vista Saffire Aura on September 2009. The reason I went for this is budget. I could not afford to go for Swift. Additionally I got discount for being a TATA group employee. Really It's value for money. But all is not well with it The nagative points are, 1)It is not driver's pleasure like Swift. I wonder when Tatas will incorporate electronic steering in place of of the outdated hydrolic one! Before ABS and Airbags this should be given first. 2)Low fuel economy. Many times it gave me just 6-8 Kms/Liter wintin city and 11-12 Kms/Liter on Mumbai-Pune Expressway. 3)Low Pickup. The 1.2L engine is underpowered. Attribute this it's bulky design and weight. 4)No Pickup on 3rd Gear. You have to switch to 2nd to gain it. 5)A/c does not deliver effective cooling 6)Initially suspension appeard comfortable. After 2875 Kms of travel in six months(!)I found them not upto the mark. 7)Finish and workmanship is not good. 8)Sound quality of the inbuild DIN system is mediocre and lacks advanced feature like automatic display of track name on the dispaly. 9)Less boot space 10)The display of odometer in blue color is not applealing. 11)The bluish metallic grey color looked nice for first few days. Now I fear it is faded. I park the vehicle in shade ! There are plus point worth mentioning. 1)If you are not driver it's really a luxury, be it within the city or on highways. Swift lags far behind in this aspect. I feel Swift is sheer wastage of space by design. 2)The dual tone interior is quite rich. Better than Swift VXI. 3)The genuine rubber mats from Tatas (that I bought at extra cost) are quite sturdy and with good finish compared to the cheaper ones given free in bargain by Maruti dealers. 4)The 60/40 ratio of rear seat folding helps accomodate bigger chunks of luggage. 5)Tatas are giving now Rear glass Defogger, ABS and Air bags for no extra cost. At this moment the vehicle is with the dealer for it's second free servicing. And I have reported all my grievences to them. Let us see how many issues they solve. If satisfied I will not hesitate to log my second post here again.

• jagdish |24 Oct,2010 12:30:12 PM

do have any automatic tramision car