GOOD CAR WITH POOR FINISH AND POOR SERVICE(service people not ready to listen to problems)

By for Tata Indica Vista 2008-2013 from Ludhiana 2010-09-17 17:38:59.0
  • Appearance

Pros : PRICE,SPACE,FEATURES,PICKUP,STABILITY,TOUGH BUILT.

Cons : FIT &FINISH,UGLY STEERING WHEEL.

Bought aqua quadrajet P white on 29-07-2010 done 5000 till date. Getting mileage of 13.5 to 15.5 as of now. A very stable and spacious car. Have touched 150 kmph and even 100 on hills and car feels safe. Changed the tyres to Michelin energy 185/65/14 and ride quality is smooth. Pickup is like rocket once it crosses 2000 rpm.Mileage is 15.5 at average speed of 70 kmph but dealer is saying it will improve after 2nd 3rd service and i am optimistic.Tata really needs to work on their vendors in terms of plastics quality and fit & finish. Steering wheel feels ugly and hand slips from it on long drives. They should take help from fiat for selecting vendors.I haven’t put mileage on cons section because I’ll wait till 10000 kms for any conclusion. 2-09-2010Service done at 4350 km pathetic service people at garyson motors ludhiana just because of suspension I had pre poned the service. I had told service advisor to take a pre repair test drive but he said all tata cars have same problem instead he mentioned some coatings costing Rs. 1150 plus taxes which I refused after confirming that it was not mandatory by tata. The only thing I received back was a car with a dented fender.The suspension was making same noises but service people were not able to hear those noises.My car was smashed in a parked motorbike by their technician and there was a dent on fender while test drive. I stopped him to check what had happened and he was not bothered. They tried to repair the dent but its still visible.Also complained about hard clutch but they were not ready to accept this as a problem. Mileage-( the major reason to go for a diesel car) is 15.43 kmpl (400 km highway+122 km city) tankful to tankful. Lets see what happens after 3rd service.DEAR CD USERS PLEASE SHARE YOUR MILEAGE FIGURES 17-09-2010(6123 KMS) Just back from trip of haldwani Nainital covering 1325 kms. very bad roads in UP and UK. Mileage-15.25 kpl . Clutch is harder which causes problem while changing gears,blower is making whistling noise which is very irritating

• MADHUBABU. A |28 Sep,2010 11:18:33 AM

me also using vista tdi, after 58000 km i'm getting 15.46kmpl with AC and 100 speed on highways. but as u said clutch was little bit hard. but compare to other cars (i10 & swift) having great comfort.

• lakhvir singh |09 Nov,2010 06:52:27 PM

I have purchased an vista aura quadrajet 1.3,on dt.12-03-2010,found very poor service by service center,after 1st free service I have loss full performance of my car& getting very low millage after service.I have also paid Rs.2450.00 for full body antyrust to the dealer,in between 7 month I found rust in my car but service engineer not ready to listen my problem. please suggest me what will I do for this problem.

• PREET KANWAR SINGH |12 Nov,2010 12:24:42 AM

I HAVE SO MANY TIMES WRITTEN AND SPOKEN AND DOING IT ONCE AGAIN THAT TATA SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON TRUCKS INSTEAD OF CARS BECAUSE THE DEALERS AND SERVICE CENTRES STILL TREAT THE PEOPLE LIKE THE TRUCK DRIVERS ARE TREATED AND SPECIALLY GARYSON MOTORS LUDHIANA WHERE THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO IT IS THE WORST SSERVICE STATION I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ROAD SIDE WORKSHOPS ARE BETTER EQUIPPED THAN GARYSON MOTORS NOT ONLY THIS EVEN IF YOU PUT A COMPLAINT ON TATA CUSTOMER CARE THEY DONT DO ANYTHING THE EMAIL ID AND HELPLINE NUMBER IS AN EYEWASH THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE TAKEN TO TASK THROUGH COURTS . I HAD PURCHASED VISTA QUADRAJET IN MARCH AND IT HAS BEEN TO THE SERVICE CENTRE N NUMBER OF TIMES EVERYTIME WITH A NEW PROBLEM BUT PROBLEMS REMAIN AND EVEN THE TATA SERVICE ENGINEER HAS WRITTEN A COMMENT ON THE JOB CARD NOICE AT PAR WITH OTHER INDICA VEHICLES .I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES BUT NOBODY IS READY TO LISTEN AND I FEEL CHEATED AND SUGGEST PEOPLE NOT TO BUY TATA VEHICLES AND GO IN FOR SOME OTHER VEHICLE

• karthik |20 Feb,2011 11:18:02 PM

I had a ride of 1200Kms i got a milage of Km-pl at an average speed of 60-80 with and without A/C and with 5 members. if you want to enjoy the speed 100-120 you will get 16-18 Kmpl.