Rating of Tata Hexa

Tata Hexa - Mahindra XUV500 Beater

A
Ameen
On: Jan 18, 2017 | 19258 Views

I am pretty excited that Tata has finally launched its Hexa. I have been waiting for it since the time it was showcased at the Expo. I believe it is one of the finest Tata's to make it to the roads. If you talk about looks, it has got good Aria-inspired looks with projector headlamps and neat rear profile. The features it is being offered with include different drive modes, automatics, 4x4 option, hill ascend and descend control, ABS with EBD, standard airbags, connectnext infotainment system and not to forget that 10-speaker system by Harmon.

Not only features, it has got the powerful Tata Safari's 400Nm Varicor engine which develops excellent power of 156PS. Mileage is not a big concern for me and I believe it would be similar to the Safari's. Plus, the six-seat arrangement is great and I think, it's because of that, the name Hexa.

I haven't test driven the vehicle but with the reports flooded on the internet, it seems Tata Hexa will give a tough chase to the Mahindra's XUV500 or the Innova Crysta. Well done Tata.

Other Hexa Reviews