Tata hexa

By for Tata Hexa 2017-01-18 12:39:35.0
  • Appearance

I've been following up with the Tata Hexa ever since it was unveiled at the 2016 Auto Expo, at the time I was very excited. However, now with all the hype about the Hexa, I have to say that Tata Motors could have done a better job with this one. I mean, I hear all the experts/journalist say that it competes with the Innova Crysta! I mean seriously! First of all, I really doubt that the Hexa would fall in that segment of the price. Second isn't Hexa an SUV??? I've been looking at those videos where Tata has pushed this car to extremes! Honestly, I was looking forward to a rugged yet premium SUV from Tata. Let's see what the road tests are like! Thanks.

• sanchita sinha |22 Jan,2017 03:51:23 PM

waao!! i wish I could buy it !! its above my budget!!

• Pankaj |26 Jan,2017 12:20:44 PM

very poorly priced TATA Hexa has already lost chance of becoming leader or shall I say renter SUV market lost to Mahindra long way. if the pricing, which was expected to be around 2 lacs cheaper; this would have been definitely give serious competition to Mahindra and Toyota however at this price point; this will be Total Failure as they have experienced in case of Aria Doing mistake again of failure is called Stupidity which TATA has done for me XUV or Toyota Crysta are miles ahead ..

arun |12 Apr,2017 10:01:39 AM

Pankaj, so you mean to say that, tata should sell a quality product (par with Toyota) with less price tag? Hexa build quality is not less than Toyota, hence increase in production cost, i.e is a commonsense.

Srinivasa |04 May,2017 06:43:44 PM

One problem with Hexa is people still perceive it as Aria. Some one who sees the vehicle from a distance still feels that its an Aria. Some how, though our car manufacturer has done a great deal populating it with excellent features, it still seems to be a second copy which as per me isn't very inspiring. Engineering wise, I am sure it far superior to many of the cars at its class. But when compared to the engine fineness of the inn-ova, tata should not be comparing at the least.

• VINITA |31 Jan,2017 12:27:32 PM

PRICE TAG IS PERFECT

• Raju Verma |16 Feb,2017 03:29:27 AM

People who can't even afford Nano r writing comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• amoongli |12 Mar,2017 02:02:35 PM

i am so impressed by this SUV...but some exterior designs/curves like roof and side doors looks ordinary and unattractive which needs some minor modifications. otherwise overall, i love to own this new brand Tata Hexa.

• Dhananjaya.B |03 Apr,2017 10:35:31 PM

Please, Don't talk about vehicle unless you use the vehicle.

• PARESH MEHTA |11 May,2017 12:36:47 PM

Like the vehicle, havent used but taken test ride which was great. however have 2 concerns will the be quality as delivered by similar class vehicle Innova Crysta & whether it will be allowed to use as passenger vehicle ? if yes then big let down.

• Arun |09 Jun,2017 11:05:10 AM

Why compare this car with other brands, are you guys against the name TATA or have you really tried the car. If not try it. Its awesome car, comfort, features, looks, and value for money. It looks more muscular than any other car in its segment. And cost wise, its very decently priced. Pay for the quality.

• sanjiv |29 Jun,2017 06:30:33 PM

It is a very good car and better than Crysta in all departments. Apprehension, I also have in mind because we are not used to this type of good vehicle from TATA. It is certainly scoring above Crysta.

• Guest |30 Jun,2017 02:37:11 PM

Tata has come up with an excellent product in Hexa. Definitely worth buying and value for money. Innova crysta is overpriced. XUV is a poorly engineered product. Hexa beats them in engineering, features and value for money.

• sanjay |21 Aug,2017 11:09:11 PM

Hi Guys I am not big fan of TATA after driving the XMA model I can surely tell one thing , so far the best vehicle and I went ahead and bought one , Don't compare with anything just drive it.........you will fall in love with it.

• RAJIV |03 Oct,2017 11:15:39 PM

THERE ARE DRAWBACKS IN ALL MAKES AND MODELS. AT THIS PRICE YOU CANNOT EXPECT MORE OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BECOME AN AUDI. THERE IS HESITATION IN POWER DELIVERY BELOW 1500 RPM. POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO SUFFERS DUE TO EXCESS WEIGHT WHICH IS MORE THAN THE PAYLOAD OF COMPETITORS. THEREFORE SLUGGISH INSPITE OF GOOD TORQUE RANGE. VALUE FOR MONEY WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED MANAGEABLE FLAWS. BIGGEST WORRY : TATA'S TRACK RECORD.CANT TAKE A CHANCE WITH 20 LAKHS WITH NAGGING TROUBLES AND SERVICE QUALITY.