Skoda Yeti: Awesome Sports vehicle

By for Skoda Yeti from Chandigarh 2010-03-22 11:45:55.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Smart car, Stylish look, good interior, comfort,Luxurious and sports vehicle,

Awesome sports vehicle by the Skoda auto in India. I am planning to purchase a sports utility vehicle. I have seen a upcoming models on a auto car sites, there were many sports cars, but I was impressing to the Skoda's Yeti sports vehicle. But I will have to wait for purchase this vehicle, when will launch in the Indian auto market. I hopes that Yeti will be available by the June 2010. Skoda Yeti is also a most awaited car model in the market. May be its expected price around at Rs. 10 lakh to 15 lakh. As per some other auto sites report that company will launch its petrol version in the country. One of the most decent car says by the auto experts. I hopes that it will be given a better performance for a long time.

• Reyes from Ireland |22 Mar,2010 03:26:43 PM

I think Skoda Yeti is a great crossover mini SUV.Something which India really waiting for.It will give touch competition to Mahindra Scorpio,Tata Safari,Toyota Innova.I hope that Yeti diesel version will be available by next year.

• shree |31 Mar,2010 03:22:34 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO WAIT ,FOR DIESEL VERSION.

• a gupta |08 May,2010 04:09:51 PM

IO am planning to buy a suv type sports utility vehicle and yeti appears to suit my pocket and requirements. I want to book it, can anyone tell the details how to book it as i think it is not available right now?