A Luxury Car With Commendable Comfort

By for Skoda Superb from Chandigarh 2009-03-24 16:20:38.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Luxurious, comfortable

Cons : back design of the car shoud be improved

After the launch of Skoda new Superb, I was the first one to go for the test drive of this vehicle at my near by Skoda showroom. Though my wife was interested in Mercedes but I was interested in something new and that was the only reason I went for the test drive of the new Superb. From outside it looks like a super luxury car and it has been given a new look from outside. Interiors are superb in the Skoda superb. After sitting in the car there is a mixed feeling of comfort and safety. Safety because it comes with all new safety features like airbags and anti-lock braking system. Dash board is amazing and informative. Especially the driver's seat has been made more comfortable and luxurious. By my review of the car, you can guess that I am impressed with this car and so I am going to purchase it next week.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this November
  • Dilip Bhattacharjee |07 May,2010 10:16:34 PM

Dear You have taken a right deceission , I am also going to get this suparb petrol 1.8 within 3 weeks. I am only afraid of after sales service.Skoda is having only interest to sale the vehical, earlier i had a skoda Laura L

Abhishek |28 May,2017 07:25:34 AM

Hello Dilip, Since you have owned a Laura before or still do, can you please share some after sales service experience ? I am looking at the new 2017 Superb. Just skeptical because all the horror stories of after sales of Skoda. But Skoda seems to be trying to change this as per the new ads...thanks!