Premium and Value for Money Car
Premium and Value for Money Car
It has been over 6 years when I drove this car out of the showroom to my house, the car has run almost 60,000 KM. Not exaggerating, but the car still runs exactly the same. Initially had planned to purchase Duster, but then somehow called the showroom people for a test drive, and within no time, changed our decision. Definitely, never had any regrets, none of the performance parameters has deteriorated since then. Acceleration, pick up, and especially the mileage. Very happy to say, the car gives anywhere between 18 to 25 KMPL (Diesel), depending 18 when driving in CITY with AC on, and up to 25 when driving on a highway without AC. It is higher than what the company claims. The after-sales experience has also been great. Annual car maintenance costs around 8 to 10K, slightly on the higher side. But otherwise, never had to spend any extra bucks on any other service-related costs. Car interiors, the cockpit especially is good and will give you a very premium feel. The best part is the space to seat fat and tall people like me. 5 people can easily fit in without having to worry about the space, even when travelling on long routes, boot space is great. For trips, it can accommodate 2 to 3 suitcases easily, the drive quality is quite superior, can say that after driving a few sedans of the similar price range. The suspension easily absorbs most of the road disturbances. The only slight difficulty one face is to get out of the car, as it is a low floored car, but I guess that is with most of the sedans. Probably the car does not want you to come out of it and just keep driving. Overall would surely recommend this car for someone looking to buy one in a similar range.
- 14 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Skoda Rapid
Skoda New Rapid User Reviews
- All (267)
- Mileage (82)
- Performance (54)
- Looks (78)
- Comfort (92)
- Engine (67)
- Interior (49)
- Power (49)
- More ...
The best mid-sized Sedan I have owned. The car needs service just once a year, it is sturdy and responsive, with decent mileage too. Hope to drive it for many more years....
I am using the New Skoda Rapid Car and I recommend this car to others also who are looking for a good sedan car on a low budget. This car gives very good mileage and it i...
- View All New Rapid Reviews
Compare Variants of New Skoda Rapid
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI RiderCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*EMI: Rs. 16,73118.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Rider PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,19,000*EMI: Rs. 17,59918.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Rider Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,000*EMI: Rs. 20,72316.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI OnyxCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,000*EMI: Rs. 21,88118.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Ambition ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,000*EMI: Rs. 25,30616.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Onyx ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,69,000*EMI: Rs. 25,70216.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI StyleCurrently ViewingRs.11,69,000*EMI: Rs. 25,74418.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Monte CarloCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs. 26,33818.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Style ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,000*EMI: Rs. 28,54216.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Monte Carlo ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,29,000*EMI: Rs. 29,19916.24 kmplAutomatic
Trending Skoda Cars
On Skoda Rapid :- Benefits up to Rs. 30,00...